Office back pain is caused by a number of factors. Surprisingly heavy jewelry can be one of them. Avoiding heavy jewelry can help eliminating office back pain.
Recent studies suggest that women ages 23 to 45 are the highest bracket to suffer from back pains due to stress at work, day-to-day office positions and fashion trends. Romy Fazeli of Kymaro Health & Beauty/Spa Essentials offers simple solutions to help you eliminate the damage and prevent further pain.
Shapewear alleviate back pressure as it gives your body the support and structure it needs to help alleviate tensions on the spine and shoulders. Try the Kymaro Body Shaper (ubuyez.com; $39.99) - its patented breathable technology forces you to sit up straight eliminating lower back pain, while it supports the muscles against stress that heavy bags cause to your upper back and shoulders.
Avoid Heavy Jewelry
Heavy necklaces put strain on the neck and upper back muscles leaving you with unwanted pain. To get the on-trend, bold look without the pain try wood necklaces that provide the same style without the extra weight. MyJewelryBox.com’s Harvest Botanical Collection has great options to keep you looking and feeling your best.
Exercise the Right Muscles
While most people think that exercising your back will help prevent back pain this is actually not the case. You should concentrate on your calves, thighs and gluteus maximus muscles because these are the muscles that should be lifting you up from and bringing you down to your office chair – not your back which commonly causes stress to those muscles. Try practicing squats and pay attention to the muscles being used.
Written by Romy Fazeli
Kymaro Health & Beauty/Spa Essentials
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- Can a Low-Carb Flaxseed Meal Muffin Really Taste Good? YES!
- Edible life on Mars? NASA explores 3-D pizza printers
- 20 Exciting Ways to Use Eggshells For Home and Garden
- Carlos Santana's $65 Supernatural Napa Valley wine
- Operation BBQ dishes up good food to Oklahoma tornado victims
- Cake mix recall, Eco-Cuisine self reports
- Regrowing Foods from Kitchen Scraps Can Save Money Year-Round
- HGTV Memorial Day Cocktails Liven Up Summer Parties
- Four foods a day to keep the doctor away
- Apples to Whole Grain: why and how these 17 foods fight cancer
- Good Eggs Needed for the Chief Egg Officer Search Contest
- Meatless Monday's 10 Hot Tips For Tasty Summer Grilling That'll Get You Fired Up For A Healthy BBQ Season
- Totally loco number of Doritos Locos Tacos sold in just over a year will blow your mind
- Crazy liquored-up ice cream collection captures 'free spirit' of F. Scott Fitzgerald's muse
- An American original: Oscar Mayer introduces the first bacon hot dog: The Bacon Dog