Burger King has unveiled the Flame, a Burger King Cologne, which is a body spray perfume for men.
The news is that the Burger King cologne does not smell like a perfume, but the body spray for men smells like a hamburger. "Have you always wanted to smell like a hot juicy burger from Burger King? Burger King is making that dream come true without you have to rub those burgers on yourself. Burger King is attacking the fashion world with it's new men's body spray called "Flame," writes the Post Chronicle.
Bitten and Bound says "So if you’ve ever dreamed of smelling like “America’s favorite burger,” Burger King’s cologne could be just what you’ve been looking for."
However, many people are wondering where to buy the Burger King cologne from. Amazon and other major retailers seems not having it. At least we could not find any Burger King perfumes or the Flame there.
The Telegraph comments writing that Burger King's FLAME cologne is not recommended for vegetarians, Flame is being promoted as "the scent of seduction with a hint of flame-broilled meat".
While the smell itself might not inspire confidence, the price will.
Flame is on sale for the credit crunch-busting sum of just $3.99 (£2.65), suggesting the Burger King promotions department has realised their contribution to the fragrance market might work best as a novelty stocking-filler."
REIZIT has a link of Burger King Cologne FLAME to its sales page at Ricky's.
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- Meatless Monday's 10 Hot Tips For Tasty Summer Grilling That'll Get You Fired Up For A Healthy BBQ Season
- Totally loco number of Doritos Locos Tacos sold in just over a year will blow your mind
- Crazy liquored-up ice cream collection captures 'free spirit' of F. Scott Fitzgerald's muse
- An American original: Oscar Mayer introduces the first bacon hot dog: The Bacon Dog
- Food Suggestions to Help Decrease PMS Symptoms
- Eat, drink and argue: dinner table spats on reality TV
- San Francisco residents cut out popular restaurant's bacon fat, literally
- Two New York Times Food Writers take a grocery shopping tour (video)
- Gary Cole, federal prisoner: Taco Bell stole his Doritos Locos Tacos idea
- Reduce your kidney stone risk by 23 percent by doing this
- HGTV Kitchen Cousins Are Coming Back for More
- Celebrity chef allegedly killed over poorly prepared noodles
- KFC smuggling in Gaza with labor problems in US (VIDEO)
- Weekend Recipe: Rainbow chard, cherries and balsamic with grilled trout
- Deer Corn Recall Issued, FDA Indicates Possible Aflatoxin Contamination