Rumors that Patrick Swayze died this morning are not true. Actors representative has denied that Patrick Swayze is dead, reports STV.
However, this morning a source from Germany RP Online reported that according to California based KissFM Radio Patrick Swayze died. We visited radio station's website and could not find any such report. If there was one, it was probably already removed.
Two credible sources make reference to Patrick Swayze's representative who denied actor's death rumors. ET Online quotes his representative who says "This is to confirm that Patrick Swayze did not pass away this morning contrary to severely reckless reports stemming from a radio station in Jacksonville, Florida. Patrick Swayze is alive, well and is enjoying his life and he continues to respond to treatment." The second denial is from STV, who runs a story also denying Swayze's death rumors, based on the same information from actor's representative.
Currently there are three types of reports going on in the social media and particularly in Twitter about Patrick Swayze's death rumors. First category is the group of people who have just heard that Patrick Swayze is dead and are wondering to find confirmation or denial. The second category is the group of people that already knows that Patrick Swayze is well and alive and join the discussions denying the death rumors. The third group of people is the one who is sick of these rumors and want to do the right thing and asking for help to spread the word that Patrick Swayze has not died and that the rumors are untrue. Here is a sample tweet. "Rob_Madden: RT @Alyssa_Milano: RT @AberdeenUK: please help to spread the truth RT @peoplemag: RUMOR PATROL: Patrick Swayze is still alive." Please consider re tweeting this message from HULIQ and helping to spread a word that Patrck Swayze is well and alive. It hurts when one spreads false death rumors.
Patrick Swayze, 56 in January told ABC about how he is coping with his pancreatic cancer. "I'm going through hell, and I've only seen the beginning of it," Swayze says in interview excerpts posted by ABC." Swayze, 56, also says that surviving five years is "wishful thinking," but that living two more years "seems likely, if you're going to believe the statistics." And he defines "winning" as "not giving up."
Earlier, based on BBC story, we had reported that a new finding in UK may provide pancreatic cancer treatment hope for Patrick Swayze. The new operation, conducted by UK doctors involved cutting away the tumour along with the portal vein - a major vessel in the pancreas - and replacing it with the jugular vein from the neck.
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- Looking for work this summer? US restaurant industry will add 448,000 summer jobs
- Eating Low-Carb on Memorial Day Can Be Surprisingly Simple
- 4 Grilled shrimp marinade ideas for Memorial Day
- HGTV Memorial Day Weekend Party Menu Ideas are Classic Favorites
- 4 Chicken marinade ideas for Memorial Day grilling
- Edible body scrubs made from foods and sugar in your kitchen
- Kill guests with kindness, not unhealthy drinks this Memorial Day
- MasterChef 4 premieres: Greenback flambé, a wedding proposal, and redemption
- Spare ribs marinade ideas for Memorial Day grilling
- Feed Your Late-Night Cravings on 'Last Call Food Brawl'
- Can a Low-Carb Flaxseed Meal Muffin Really Taste Good? YES!
- Edible life on Mars? NASA explores 3-D pizza printers
- 20 Exciting Ways to Use Eggshells For Home and Garden
- Carlos Santana's $65 Supernatural Napa Valley wine
- Operation BBQ dishes up good food to Oklahoma tornado victims