If you don't know what is Almond Butter here is an opportunity to learn how to make nice and nutrition-rich Chocolate Almond Butter Cup Shake.
Healthy shakes are good. They are rich with nutrition and are a good way to provide the body with necessary proteins. Some have called the protein-reach shakes a "magic-bullet" for weight loss. We are not going to necessarily support that claim but will share with you the below recipe on how to make a Chocolate Almond Butter Cup Shake.
This chocolate shake is sure to warm your heart. It is made with almond butter which contains plenty of heart-healthy protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals.
Ingredients of Chocolate Almond Butter Cup Shake
· 2 level scoops of DailyBurn Fuel Chocolate
· 2 tbsps of unsweetened applesauce
· 2 tbsps of almond butter
· 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
· 1 tbsp of chia seeds
We wish you to enjoy this Yummy shake and hope that you will share your comments below, especially if you try it. HULIQ would love to know you opinion and if you liked it.
Provided by Jacolyn Gleason
Reference: Daily Burn
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- Four foods a day to keep the doctor away
- Apples to Whole Grain: why and how these 17 foods fight cancer
- Good Eggs Needed for the Chief Egg Officer Search Contest
- Meatless Monday's 10 Hot Tips For Tasty Summer Grilling That'll Get You Fired Up For A Healthy BBQ Season
- Totally loco number of Doritos Locos Tacos sold in just over a year will blow your mind
- Crazy liquored-up ice cream collection captures 'free spirit' of F. Scott Fitzgerald's muse
- An American original: Oscar Mayer introduces the first bacon hot dog: The Bacon Dog
- Food Suggestions to Help Decrease PMS Symptoms
- Eat, drink and argue: dinner table spats on reality TV
- San Francisco residents cut out popular restaurant's bacon fat, literally
- Two New York Times Food Writers take a grocery shopping tour (video)
- Gary Cole, federal prisoner: Taco Bell stole his Doritos Locos Tacos idea
- Reduce your kidney stone risk by 23 percent by doing this
- HGTV Kitchen Cousins Are Coming Back for More
- Celebrity chef allegedly killed over poorly prepared noodles