Now, Facebook users can search not only their news feeds and what their friends post, but also every public post and data. This is a huge change for Realtors if you can use it right.
Do you know how many searches people conduct on Facebook every day? Facebook has over 2 trillion status updates in its index and Facebook users conduct over 1.5 billion searches every single day. Yes, it is 1.5 billion searches every single day.
Imagine how many searches are related to real estate, mortgage providers, housing, home improvements or neighborhoods.
Facebook has done 3 things
- Better search suggestions.
- Search results with public posts and posts from friends.
- Find public conversations with search
So now, because of Facebook allowing users to search all public posts, SEO specialists can take a notice.
How Can Realtors Benefit From Facebook Search Update
- Make your posts more compellingly interesting
- Use descriptive hashtags
- Don't use paste a link, but write some text with it
- Use key-phrases that are relevant to your business
This list is not conclusive, but is a start. If you have additional suggestions, please comment below. Does your real estate business get more referrals from Facebook? Also see How Realtors Can Benefit from Bing: Key Ranking Factors.