The Biggest Loser is asking America to vote for either Joe or Jackson to join the final three and have a chance to be crowned this season's winner.
It all comes down to us America.
Gina exits the ranch
The Biggest Loser weeded out its second to last contestant last night and the red line challenge claimed Gina.
Gina left with head held high and without bitterness or regret. She noted her transformation from a negative thinker to one who is positive, as well as someone who lost 84 pounds in 11 weeks.
The positive attitude changes in the contestants might be the most important of all.
Each one who remains in the competition has plans for the future and the confidence to accomplish them.
Taking off the weight was both a psychological and physical transformation.
Who is left?
Danni and Jeff lost the highest percentage of their body weight and advanced automatically.
Jackson and Joe fell below the yellow line and only one will make it to the live finale next Monday, based on America's vote.
How does one decide? Will you base it on likeability, belief in them sustaining it in the future or who deserves the grand prize of $250,000?
Here is Jackson's case for voting for him.
Does he get points in your view for fighting his body that saw him vomiting every week as he worked out? How about his willingness to leave the ranch for a week when he didn't have to?
That was a courageous act and Jillian slammed him for doing it. He motivated Jeff who came along for the ride and they triumphed on the scale.
The scene of Jackson educating his own mother about what food is healthy and safe for him was touching. The 21 year-old is smart.
Here is Joe's plea for your vote.
Is Joe an option for you based on the massive amount of weight he took off?
He began at 364 pounds and lost a total of 125 pounds. At 43 you'd think it would be more difficult than for Jackson at his age, but Joe is an ex-athlete and had an understanding of what it would take to return to his glory days of two decades ago.
Does Joe get points for having transformed his twin brother who remained at home and worked the program?
Only you can decide and you should cast your vote as often as you care to at The Biggest Loser website, here.
NBC airs The Biggest Loser on Monday nights at 8:00 p.m. ET/PT Image: NBC/The Biggest Loser
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- 20 Exciting Ways to Use Eggshells For Home and Garden
- Carlos Santana's $65 Supernatural Napa Valley wine
- Operation BBQ dishes up good food to Oklahoma tornado victims
- Cake mix recall, Eco-Cuisine self reports
- Regrowing Foods from Kitchen Scraps Can Save Money Year-Round
- HGTV Memorial Day Cocktails Liven Up Summer Parties
- Four foods a day to keep the doctor away
- Apples to Whole Grain: why and how these 17 foods fight cancer
- Good Eggs Needed for the Chief Egg Officer Search Contest
- Meatless Monday's 10 Hot Tips For Tasty Summer Grilling That'll Get You Fired Up For A Healthy BBQ Season
- Totally loco number of Doritos Locos Tacos sold in just over a year will blow your mind
- Crazy liquored-up ice cream collection captures 'free spirit' of F. Scott Fitzgerald's muse
- An American original: Oscar Mayer introduces the first bacon hot dog: The Bacon Dog
- Food Suggestions to Help Decrease PMS Symptoms
- Eat, drink and argue: dinner table spats on reality TV