Adam Levine is all over television and radio this week in addition to his judge/coaching cores on The Voice. The 2013 Maroon 5 tour dates were announced and Levine is promoting them.
On The Voice, Adam Levine speaks for himself as a solo-act. Asked recently if he wanted to branch out and record on his own, the Maroon 5 lead singer gave an emphatic answer of "no".
So he's back with the band and ready to tour to support the latest song collection, "Overexposed".
It hasn't kept Levine from taking on acting parts without his band members. You can catch a glimpse of him on the new season of American Horror Story which debuted season two last week.
Tour dates for Maroon 5's Overexposed Tour begin February 13 and run through April 6 and will be grace the stage at 31 different venues in that time.
Yesterday was day one of this week's media stops to publicize the band's tour and not surprisingly it began on Ryan Seacrest's daily radio program from Los Angeles.
He told Seacrest's audience, “It’s going to be the best tour we’ve ever done. 31 cities. It’s unbelievable. We’re the new ‘Jovi.’ We’ve decided to spend time and money on the show, on the concert, the performance. We want it to be the most amazing experience for our fans. We’re foregoing luxury, and dumping it into the experience of our show. We’re doing things that are much more 3D.”
Tickets go on sale to the general public this weekend, October 27 at Live Nation.
The tour begins and ends in the the Midwest with four scheduled stop in Canada. Full list concert dates and cities, here.
He shared some tidbits about his decision to put his toe into the actor pool and how lucky he feels to have gotten a small part on the FX American Horror Story series.
He's zoomed across the country for a New York blitz with the band and will be seemingly everywhere on Thursday and Friday this week.
A live concert by Maroon 5 is scheduled for the TODAY show on Thursday morning with a taped appearance on Late Night with David Letterman later that day.
Then on Friday morning he sits in with Michael Strahan and Kelly Rippa on Live! With Kelly and Michael.
The Voice ends its battle rounds tonight and all four teams will have finalized their ten-person rosters. Levine was the coach for season one's winner Javier Colon and is bound and determined to return to the winner's circle. Watch Levine's team members Nicole and Brandon kick butt on "Ain't No Mountain High Enough".
He has become BFF's with country music superstar Blake Shelton as a result of The Voice and the two cut up a lot on the show. They tease each other mercilessly and Levine does a dead-on Shelton imitation that he breaks out from the time to time. Watch Adam's Blake Shelton impression from an appearance on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno. Image: Wikimedia Commons
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- HGTV Memorial Day Cocktails Liven Up Summer Parties
- Four foods a day to keep the doctor away
- Apples to Whole Grain: why and how these 17 foods fight cancer
- Good Eggs Needed for the Chief Egg Officer Search Contest
- Meatless Monday's 10 Hot Tips For Tasty Summer Grilling That'll Get You Fired Up For A Healthy BBQ Season
- Totally loco number of Doritos Locos Tacos sold in just over a year will blow your mind
- Crazy liquored-up ice cream collection captures 'free spirit' of F. Scott Fitzgerald's muse
- An American original: Oscar Mayer introduces the first bacon hot dog: The Bacon Dog
- Food Suggestions to Help Decrease PMS Symptoms
- Eat, drink and argue: dinner table spats on reality TV
- San Francisco residents cut out popular restaurant's bacon fat, literally
- Two New York Times Food Writers take a grocery shopping tour (video)
- Gary Cole, federal prisoner: Taco Bell stole his Doritos Locos Tacos idea
- Reduce your kidney stone risk by 23 percent by doing this
- HGTV Kitchen Cousins Are Coming Back for More