There is a shortage of strippers in and around Dallas, the site of Super Bowl XLV.
TMZ reports that club owners have decided they need about 10,000 women on a temporary basis, who would be expected to cater to the many fans interested to pay for their unique services.
The most common activity, according to those that run the Triple-X night clubs is the lap dance. With an influx of about 300,000 people in the week leading up to the big game, 10,000 is just about the right number of additional "entertainers".
A sample flier used as an employment solicitation by the Showtime Cabaret says it directly but not without some delicacy.
"Are you coming to DFW for the big game week? Want a Safe, Clean Club to make $$$ in? We are looking for only the best entertainers to fill out our roster."
There's more in the advertisement but that should get the message across. To demonstrate how busy these establishments expect to be, the flier offers both day and night time work shifts. Since Cowboys Stadium can only hold a bit more than 100,000 people, even game time is expected to be very busy.
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- Looking for work this summer? US restaurant industry will add 448,000 summer jobs
- Eating Low-Carb on Memorial Day Can Be Surprisingly Simple
- 4 Grilled shrimp marinade ideas for Memorial Day
- HGTV Memorial Day Weekend Party Menu Ideas are Classic Favorites
- 4 Chicken marinade ideas for Memorial Day grilling
- Edible body scrubs made from foods and sugar in your kitchen
- Kill guests with kindness, not unhealthy drinks this Memorial Day
- MasterChef 4 premieres: Greenback flambé, a wedding proposal, and redemption
- Spare ribs marinade ideas for Memorial Day grilling
- Feed Your Late-Night Cravings on 'Last Call Food Brawl'
- Can a Low-Carb Flaxseed Meal Muffin Really Taste Good? YES!
- Edible life on Mars? NASA explores 3-D pizza printers
- 20 Exciting Ways to Use Eggshells For Home and Garden
- Carlos Santana's $65 Supernatural Napa Valley wine
- Operation BBQ dishes up good food to Oklahoma tornado victims