Disney Cruise fans have more to cheer about after the announcement that a Disney World Magic Resort visit has been added as a port stop.
Disney Cruise Line trips this summer departing New York for the Bahamas will make a special stop for cruise customers.
During the 8-night Disney Magic voyages, customers already know that part of the trip is a stop at the private Disney island Castaway Cay. What they are learning now is about their opportunity to enjoy a visit to Walt Disney World Resort for a day.
From the Disney Blog, "A one-day park hopper ticket is included in each guest’s voyage, meaning they can visit not one but all four major theme parks! Even better – round trip transportation is included."
A few of the highlights at the Walt Disney World Resort for Disney Cruise Line guests, are the VIP tours that and the Illuminations Fireworks Dessert Party at Epcot, a private viewing for Disney Cruise Line guests at the end of what Disney promises will be a special day filled with that special Disney magic.
VIP Tours: The Walt Disney World VIP Tour Services developed day tours that would help guests to see some of the major attractions across all theme parks. Two of them include:
Best of Walt Disney World Resort for Young Families, created with the young members of the family in mind, this VIP tour will take guests to favorite attractions like Peter Pan’s Flight at Magic Kingdom Park and Toy Story Mania! at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Thrills of Walt Disney World Resort Experience the most thrilling attractions, both classic and new, like Expedition Everest at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Splash Mountain at Magic Kingdom Park!
As any good VIP knows, a tour of this type must include easy access to the attractions, some of which are the most popular with long lines of anxious riders. So the tours include access to Disney’s FASTPASS lines, always accompanied by a VIP Tour Guide who knows the ins and outs of the theme parks.
The New York to the Bahamas eight-night trips are about the Disney Magic.which boasts 11 expansive decks. The ship accommodates up to 2,700 passengers with 950 Cast and Crew Members are on hand to make the Disney Magic experience a good one. More information on the cruises and special offers, here.
Image: Wikimedia Commons, the Disney Magic cruise ship
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- Deer Corn Recall Issued, FDA Indicates Possible Aflatoxin Contamination
- Cooking with Kale: Easy Recipes to Get You Started with This Superfood
- Zoe Saldana Reveals Her Weight as Women of All Sizes Strive for Confidence
- Outdoor grilling lessons - get ready for summer
- Where are Marley 12 oz cold coffee cups sold?
- Hot weather dinner salad - asparagus, tomatoes and tuna
- In Which HGTV Giveaway Home Can You Find This Kitchen?
- Food Allergies: Which Allergens Are Recognized by Law?
- Grapefruit and prescription meds, when are they safe to mix?
- Fish oil may prevent junk-food brain damage
- Fans request Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts, and get it
- 5 reasons to love wine spritzers
- The Sharks Come Out on The Chew and the Crew Gags
- Justice served: 'food porn' photo lands ID thieves in jail
- 105-Year-Old Granny's secret to a long life: Bacon, and lots of it