Lindsay Lohan has had a rough week and it got worse. Celebrating the show's 100th episode, Fashion Police chose Lohan as its worst dressed celebrity.
Fashion Police on E! reached a milestone and it celebrated in style.
As Joan Rivers said to open the show: "When we started, no one could pronounce George's name (BTW it's Kot-si-op-ou-los), Giuliana wasn't even a mommy and Kelly had normal colored hair. I had this exact same face!"
Each week the Police name the best and the worst dressed celebrity in fashion. Highlighting who was the best of the best would have been too nice.
Instead, Joan and the producers picked three women who have the dubious distinction of being named "worst" at least three times during the first 100 shows.
Lindsay Lohan, Chloe Sevigny and Christina Hendricks of Mad Men fame, topped the list .
The difficult part was choosing who stood out among the three. The panelists, Giuliana Rancic, Kelly Osbourne, George Kotsiopoulos and of course the Queen of Mean Joan Rivers played a game.
Each of Joan's sidekicks got to pick one of the women and plead her case for losing this particular competition.
Chloe Sevigny: "She's a trend setter. She marches to the beat of her own drum although her rhythm can be off," Kelly began.
"She has her own clothing line that completely changed the face of the opening ceremony at the London 2012 Olympics. She sets trends. Some of them work and some of them don't. You have to take risks in fashion."
Christina Hendricks: "I believe she has been wrongly accused of these crimes, these fashion crimes, " George K said.
"She is a throw-back to different times when women were celebrated for glorious curves, alabaster skin and that beautiful red hair. She sticks to a look. She's consistent. She's an All-American unlike these girls who dye their hair these crazy colors."
Lindsay Lohan: "I know that many people think she is a hot mess," said Giuliana Rancic. "But in fact, can't we just remember..." she continued before being interrupted by Kelly who pointed out that Lohan's vagina was hanging out in a dress she wore this past summer.
"Might I point out that vaginas were all the rage at this year's New York Fashion Week?".
How she said it all without cracking up is a mystery to me.
"Underneath all of this --- this supposed insanity --- the real Lindsay is classy and wants to make a comeback." she concluded.
The brilliant defense of Lilo didn't work and Joan made it official: "The Supreme Fash-Hole from the first 100 episodes of Fashion Police is.....Lindsay Lohan."
E! airs new episodes of Fashion Police at 10:00 p.m. ET each Friday night. Image: Wikimedia Commons/ kid_ diver_ chick Lohan at 2007 Fashion Week
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- Four foods a day to keep the doctor away
- Apples to Whole Grain: why and how these 17 foods fight cancer
- Good Eggs Needed for the Chief Egg Officer Search Contest
- Meatless Monday's 10 Hot Tips For Tasty Summer Grilling That'll Get You Fired Up For A Healthy BBQ Season
- Totally loco number of Doritos Locos Tacos sold in just over a year will blow your mind
- Crazy liquored-up ice cream collection captures 'free spirit' of F. Scott Fitzgerald's muse
- An American original: Oscar Mayer introduces the first bacon hot dog: The Bacon Dog
- Food Suggestions to Help Decrease PMS Symptoms
- Eat, drink and argue: dinner table spats on reality TV
- San Francisco residents cut out popular restaurant's bacon fat, literally
- Two New York Times Food Writers take a grocery shopping tour (video)
- Gary Cole, federal prisoner: Taco Bell stole his Doritos Locos Tacos idea
- Reduce your kidney stone risk by 23 percent by doing this
- HGTV Kitchen Cousins Are Coming Back for More
- Celebrity chef allegedly killed over poorly prepared noodles