The Fashion Police were at their posts for a new show, reviewing the Must See Looks of the week and exposing fashion mistakes made by celebs around the world.
The entire panel was present on E! last night for the latest Fashion Police. Kelly Osbourne showed no ill effects from her two airplane incidents of the previous few weeks.
Despite her complaints that she suffered a black eye a week ago, she looked perky and raring to go. Perhaps her makeup artists worked overtime to give her that flawless skin. Read: Kelly Osbourne's airline problems and Giuliana Rancic's baby drama.
She was in full-blown lavender hair extensions mode while Giuliana Rancic decided to treat us to her hair wore down and straightened. George K was dressed in casual nautical attire and Joan Rivers, well she found yet another multicolored jacket to wear over her ever-present black slacks and jewelry to die for.
The Must See Looks of the Week:
Draped in a Roland Mouret chartreuse colored gown and mirrored belt, Beyonce's look got a mixed reaction from the panel. Her hair looked disheveled and messy said George K, as he critiqued the fit of the gown as well as the choice of white shoes.
The panel seemed to agree that she was not "put together" well, even suggesting she didn't use a stylist for anything other than getting the gown shipped from the designer.
4. Katy Perry
On the red carpet at the London opening of her new film, Perry wore a Marchesa gown from the Fall 2012 collection, but got slammed for her choice. With a white ballerina-like tutu and gold accents that didn't flatter her figure Joan Rivers summed it up, "I'm sorry, she looks like a f#####g circus act."
Katy got an A for effort after canning the quirky fashions and hair colors for Marchesa and other designers she has used during her world tour for the film.
3. Lindsay Lohan
Caught off the red carpet, exiting a restaurant in Santa Monica, California Lilo commits the ultimate fashion failures. There is a gaping hole in her shirtwaist dress' bodice, where buttons can't hold her bosom tight and the front slit of the dress gives us a full view of her panties-covered special lady's area of the body.
Oh yes, wearing flesh colored panties the slit made some wonder if she was showing off her latest Brazilian wax job, as she proudly smiled for the paparazzi. Think she got blasted by Kelly, Giuliana, Joan and George? Of course she did. Kelly said it best, "We don't want to see your vag*&*a."
2. Justin Bieber
Walking through an airport, the Biebs tied a Tupac Shakur-like bandana on his head, while wearing what looked like girly pants, with orange-red accents to match his backpack and sneakers.
The unkind comments were tempered just a bit by George K who gave him a break because "He's just a kid." But the others made a point to say that he looked feminine and wondered if he hadn't seen websites that carry photos of gay women who resemble Bieber.
1. Katie Holmes
The panel finally found someone they could rave about. Not only did they applaud her "prison break" from her marriage to Tom Cruise but they gushed over her choice of a simple and stylish blue shirtwaist dress, fantastic Roger Vivier stilettos and confident look.
Her dress was from her own collection, Holmes and Yang. George K said that "This is a shirtwaist dress that works (as opposed to that worn by Lilo). It's loose and flowy and since she has a small chest it fits her properly."
The E! website for Fashion Police has the Katie Holmes fashion as well as others critiques on the show. Fashion Police airs new episodes each Friday night at 10:00 p.m. with replays during the week.
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- Can a Low-Carb Flaxseed Meal Muffin Really Taste Good? YES!
- Edible life on Mars? NASA explores 3-D pizza printers
- 20 Exciting Ways to Use Eggshells For Home and Garden
- Carlos Santana's $65 Supernatural Napa Valley wine
- Operation BBQ dishes up good food to Oklahoma tornado victims
- Cake mix recall, Eco-Cuisine self reports
- Regrowing Foods from Kitchen Scraps Can Save Money Year-Round
- HGTV Memorial Day Cocktails Liven Up Summer Parties
- Four foods a day to keep the doctor away
- Apples to Whole Grain: why and how these 17 foods fight cancer
- Good Eggs Needed for the Chief Egg Officer Search Contest
- Meatless Monday's 10 Hot Tips For Tasty Summer Grilling That'll Get You Fired Up For A Healthy BBQ Season
- Totally loco number of Doritos Locos Tacos sold in just over a year will blow your mind
- Crazy liquored-up ice cream collection captures 'free spirit' of F. Scott Fitzgerald's muse
- An American original: Oscar Mayer introduces the first bacon hot dog: The Bacon Dog