Alana Thompson and mother June were guests on TMZ Live on Monday and unlike those who take the opportunity to get makeovers to appear on television, the girls were true to themselves.
When Alana Thompson a/k/a Honey Boo Boo Child appeared live alongside Mama June on the set of TMZ Live, they were completely themselves.
From June and Alana's attire, to their hair and makeup, the girls kept it all simple. They appeared as they are and were unapologetic about it.
As we have seen in prior television appearances, Alana is unable to sit still while anyone else is speaking.
Her flair for the dramatic, one of the reasons she is successful at beauty pageants, is her frenetic charm, smile and her childlike good humor.
It was no different on TMZ Live as the video posted below demonstrates.
Here's a question for TMZ's Harvey Levin. How did you not want to take the child's hands out of your face as you conducted this exclusive interview?
As for June, well her discourse was about the spoofs on the show and her opinion of them.
Here's a non-surprise. She hates South Park and knows trash when she sees it. Yup, that's right. One of the major figures on a show that many critics call trash, used the word to describe South Park.
Why? Because they harped on June's size. She knows how much she weighs and sees her image reflected back to her in photos and on her own television show.
Who can't recall one of the episodes from the first season of the TLC reality show hit, when were trying to lose weight and got on the scale weekly?
Ostensibly more aware of weight gain due to oldest daughter Anna's pregnancy, June tipped the scales over 300 lbs.
She also understands the concept of over-the-top parodies. What she can't abide, "...as a woman of size," as she called herself, is the show's refusal to deal with the topic and move on.
Speaking of moving on, Alana and June are to be guests in Hollywood tonight on the Jimmy Kimmel show. They'll be ferreid to the El Capitain Theater where Kimmel tapes his program in style.
There they'll be right on iconic Hollywood Boulevard with stars hand and footprints in the sidewalk.
The L.A. Times reported that along with Alana Honey Boo Boo Thompson, Kimmel's guests tonight are Jenny McCarthy. Now there's a lady who knows a lot about trashy.
Tune in tonight on ABC TV. Times and channels vary, check local listings for information pertinent to your area. Image: TLC Here Comes Honey Boo Boo
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- Deer Corn Recall Issued, FDA Indicates Possible Aflatoxin Contamination
- Cooking with Kale: Easy Recipes to Get You Started with This Superfood
- Zoe Saldana Reveals Her Weight as Women of All Sizes Strive for Confidence
- Outdoor grilling lessons - get ready for summer
- Where are Marley 12 oz cold coffee cups sold?
- Hot weather dinner salad - asparagus, tomatoes and tuna
- In Which HGTV Giveaway Home Can You Find This Kitchen?
- Food Allergies: Which Allergens Are Recognized by Law?
- Grapefruit and prescription meds, when are they safe to mix?
- Fish oil may prevent junk-food brain damage
- Fans request Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts, and get it
- 5 reasons to love wine spritzers
- The Sharks Come Out on The Chew and the Crew Gags
- Justice served: 'food porn' photo lands ID thieves in jail
- 105-Year-Old Granny's secret to a long life: Bacon, and lots of it