Kourtney Kardashian may not want to marry baby daddy Scott Disick but she sure wants to produce more kids with him. In tomorrow night's Keeping Up With the Kardashians Scott ponders that request.
Keeping Up With the Kardashians has only two episodes left in its season. The penultimate show airs tomorrow night and is entitled "It Cuts Both Ways".
One of the cuts mentioned in the title refers to the potential of Scott going under the knife. He considers a vasectomy as a birth control tool when Kourtney proclaims that she won't use any and no longer believes in it.
Khloe' was in attendance when big sister Kourtney stated her opposition to pregnancy prevention, as you can see from the video posted below.
She is astounded along with Scott Disick who believes he should have something to say about that.
When asked how many children she wants, Kourtney doesn't know exactly but coming from a family of four kids, she may want to replicate that experience for her children.
In the show, taped prior to the July birth of Penelope Scotland, we learn that Scott is an only child (which explains a lot) and as Kourtney says, can't understand her desire.
He does know one thing and that is that he doesn't want to be outnumbered by his children. Does he think they'll start a revolution and take over the role of parents?
In last week's Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Scott got back into a business venture and this time it was with Rob. Read: Will Rob and Scott win or lose with the clothing line?
A line of men's clothing is in the works for the two, branded Robert Scott. Disick already has a financial interest in Ryu, a New York City restaurant that opened earlier this year.
The opening was covered on the show and Rob Kardashian looks up to his not-really brother-in-law as a businessman. Whether it's deserved is a matter of opinion but one thing's for sure, Scott Disick knows how to dress to impress and promote his businesses.
Today in New York Ryu intros what the publicists are calling a "snack window" and Scott will be there to hand customers their orders to-go. The service will be operating on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays only. Check the site for details on the times.
Could Scott be concerned that having a large family will put a crimp in his style or might he be waiting for Kourtney to finally agree to marry him? The comments section is open for opinions.
Read about all this season's episodes of Keeping Up With the Kardashians here at HULIQ. Just use the search box. E! airs Keeping Up With the Kardashians on Sunday nights at 9:00 p.m. ET with replays throughout the week. Image: Wikimedia Commons
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- Gary Cole, federal prisoner: Taco Bell stole his Doritos Locos Tacos idea
- Reduce your kidney stone risk by 23 percent by doing this
- HGTV Kitchen Cousins Are Coming Back for More
- Celebrity chef allegedly killed over poorly prepared noodles
- KFC smuggling in Gaza with labor problems in US (VIDEO)
- Weekend Recipe: Rainbow chard, cherries and balsamic with grilled trout
- Deer Corn Recall Issued, FDA Indicates Possible Aflatoxin Contamination
- Cooking with Kale: Easy Recipes to Get You Started with This Superfood
- Zoe Saldana Reveals Her Weight as Women of All Sizes Strive for Confidence
- Outdoor grilling lessons - get ready for summer
- Where are Marley 12 oz cold coffee cups sold?
- Hot weather dinner salad - asparagus, tomatoes and tuna
- In Which HGTV Giveaway Home Can You Find This Kitchen?
- Food Allergies: Which Allergens Are Recognized by Law?
- Grapefruit and prescription meds, when are they safe to mix?