The very busy Kim Kardashian is working her tail off in Miami but it isn't translating into keeping the pounds off her famous derriere.
Kim Kardashian goes from one assignment to the next without much of a breather in between.
Fresh off the season of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Kim is filming episodes for the next season of Kourtney and Kim Take Miami. It starts airing after the holidays.
During an episode of Keeping Up, Momager Kris Jenner worried about her daughter and her propensity to work, work, work.
Kim hit the wall of fatigue on her last birthday when despite exhaustion she kept a commitment to the Vegas nightclub Tao.
She had an appearance there for a red carpet, meet and greet then hosting her own birthday party.
Jenner had turned it down as a good mom and manger, but Kimmy got angry because she had given her word to Tao.
After it was over and the family had to endure yet another drunken scene by Scott Disick, Kim agreed she'd pushed herself too far and needed some R&R. She planned to jet off to Miami for a couple of weeks.
In real time, Kim is back in Miami and very much in love with boyfriend Kanye West.
There has been talk of making it a permanent arrangement, but there is that little bit of business still to be taken care in regard to her divorce from husband #2, Kris Humphries.
A busy work life and a happy home life has combined to add some weight to Kim's petite frame.
When paparazzi camera caught her clad in black workout attire doing lunges on the beach, Kardashian admitted what was going on.
"Yes I have gained some weight, but I guess being happy and comfortable does that to you."
The girl is right as many of us know. Sometimes it doesn't matter how busy you are, there's always time for some relation and much of the time it involves consuming excess calories.
What makes Kim unusual in this regard is that she decided to print a blog post about it, helping fans understand that it isn't the end of the world and it certainly doesn't mean she is worthless or not as attractive to Yeezy.
Celebs are famous for going into hiding or denying weight gain until they do a deal with a weight-loss product or a magazine and get money for coming clean and getting slim.
Kim already has an endorsement arrangement with QuickTrim and in her blog post she wrote that in combination with watching what she eats and a rigorous exercise schedule she'll be back where she wants to be.
Where is that exactly?: Kim says, "I just want to be at my target weight and feel good about myself."
What is that target weight? It's not clear at this point but Kim's physique will never make her look like a waif or pencil thin. It hasn't hurt her so far, right?
Image: Wikimedia Commons
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- Looking for work this summer? US restaurant industry will add 448,000 summer jobs
- Eating Low-Carb on Memorial Day Can Be Surprisingly Simple
- 4 Grilled shrimp marinade ideas for Memorial Day
- HGTV Memorial Day Weekend Party Menu Ideas are Classic Favorites
- 4 Chicken marinade ideas for Memorial Day grilling
- Edible body scrubs made from foods and sugar in your kitchen
- Kill guests with kindness, not unhealthy drinks this Memorial Day
- MasterChef 4 premieres: Greenback flambé, a wedding proposal, and redemption
- Spare ribs marinade ideas for Memorial Day grilling
- Feed Your Late-Night Cravings on 'Last Call Food Brawl'
- Can a Low-Carb Flaxseed Meal Muffin Really Taste Good? YES!
- Edible life on Mars? NASA explores 3-D pizza printers
- 20 Exciting Ways to Use Eggshells For Home and Garden
- Carlos Santana's $65 Supernatural Napa Valley wine
- Operation BBQ dishes up good food to Oklahoma tornado victims