MJ was plied with birthday wishes and single men during her celebration. It seemed to tranquilize her enough to makeup with Reza.
Bravo's Shahs of Sunset was a happier place during last night's episode, "Please Bring a Man".
While we were treated to a few minutes of GG screaming and the sight of Lilly pleading with her boyfriend to demonstrate his love by relocating to Los Angeles, the episode was about forgiveness and reconciliation.
Reza was invited to the big birthday bash as MJ began softening her anger towards him. Link posted below to photos of the party.
Reza's mother told him to get over his petty hurts and renew the decades long friendship. Mike did too, understanding that the fight should not erase the love and friendship that existed between the two.
The party set the stage for their air-clearing talk and all is well again.
Did anyone else notice that only Reza aired his grievances while MJ was silent about being pushed out of the work arrangement in favor of Mike?
How much of that can one deal with when the show has set a record for discord among the Persians in the cast?
It was a bit much, but what was more over-the-top was MJ picking a boy toy from the multiple single guys her friends brought along for her amusement.
MJ suffers from making bad romantic choices and we saw a different side of the tough and serious real estate agent.
Instead of birthday gifts she asked her invitees to arrive with a single man suitable for her.
It was one big blind date for MJ. From the three men in attendance, she focused almost immediately. on George a/k/a Drizzy, brought by MJ's cousin Tehran.
Her choice made sense after we heard her say, "If nothing else, please of the guys be cute. Can they just be 6'4" and really hairy?"
She dabbled in conversation as she sipped her drinks on the over-the-top tricked out SUV that transported some of them to the designated party spot.
The usually gabby and serious MJ acted girlish, shy and uncomfortable as she made her way from single man to single man. Fans of Bravo's "Million Dollar Listing LA" were treated to a surprise shot of Josh Altman who attended the party.
George/Drizzy was the preferred date by Reza and Asa who called him over to bestow their approval on him, although catty Reza wondered if he was too young for MJ.
After a romantic beach walk there was no indication of what happened later that night. Check out video posted below. Are there signs of a hookup?
We saw Reza and MJ at his home the very next day for the makeup session. Without any dirt being dished about how the birthday evening ended, it just doesn't seem like the night concluded with a hookup. What do you think?
Takeaway message: Reza and MJ listened to their hearts and minds along with the advice of their friends and family. Don't let a couple of disagreements or some hurt feelings triumph over a friendship that is strong, positive and of long duration.
Loyalty is so important in this tight knit Persian community that even the slightest hurt seems to cut deeply enough to disrupt relationships. Healing can happen with love on both sides of the equation.
Bravo airs new episodes of Shahs of Sunset on Sunday nights at 10:00 p.m. ET Image: Bravo/Shahs of Sunset
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- San Francisco residents cut out popular restaurant's bacon fat, literally
- Two New York Times Food Writers take a grocery shopping tour (video)
- Gary Cole, federal prisoner: Taco Bell stole his Doritos Locos Tacos idea
- Reduce your kidney stone risk by 23 percent by doing this
- HGTV Kitchen Cousins Are Coming Back for More
- Celebrity chef allegedly killed over poorly prepared noodles
- KFC smuggling in Gaza with labor problems in US (VIDEO)
- Weekend Recipe: Rainbow chard, cherries and balsamic with grilled trout
- Deer Corn Recall Issued, FDA Indicates Possible Aflatoxin Contamination
- Cooking with Kale: Easy Recipes to Get You Started with This Superfood
- Zoe Saldana Reveals Her Weight as Women of All Sizes Strive for Confidence
- Outdoor grilling lessons - get ready for summer
- Where are Marley 12 oz cold coffee cups sold?
- Hot weather dinner salad - asparagus, tomatoes and tuna
- In Which HGTV Giveaway Home Can You Find This Kitchen?