Season three of NBC's The Voice concluded last night with Cassadee Pope emerging as the winner. Don't fret fans, it's only three months 'til season four and new judges join.
The two-hour live finale of The Voice brought to conclusion what most believe was the best season so far, with better singers, better production numbers and judges who loved working with each other.
Shake it up? Sure why not. Christina Aguilera and CeeLo Green exit for the moment only to be replaced by Shakira and Usher. Green and Aguilera are attending to other things like a live tour and TV production.
Let's get the fun started with the sneak peek video rolled out last night on NBC.
Mark your calendars for Monday March 25, 2013, only three months away. The new lineup of judges and clean slate of contestants takes to the air with the most fun of all: blind auditions.
In the promo video, Usher, Shakira, Blake Shelton (now two-time winning coach) and Adam Levine end up singing that old chestnut "Total Eclipse of the Heart" by Bonnie Tyler, after being unable to agree on a radio station that played their type of tunes.
What will season four bring from the newbies? We know that Blake is country, Adam does him some rock n' roll, but Usher and Shakira?
Will we see more Latin contestants as a result of the Colombian singer's presence? Should we?
Season three's mariachi singer on Team Blake, Julio Cesar Castillo was the very first in the show's history to perform a Spanish language song in full.
Julio got pretty deep into the competition and it was great to see him return on the live finale results show along with some of his other compatriots from season three.
We know Usher's soft, cool soulful side as well as his playful side, but let's face it, who could be as funny or playful than CeeLo? Nobody.
Usher's got very big shoes to fill.
What do you think the new judges will change or bring to the table for fans of The Voice?
NBC's The Voice begins its new season on Monday March 25. Watch what you might have missed from the finale and other episodes of The Voice, at the NBC website for the show. Image:
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- 20 Exciting Ways to Use Eggshells For Home and Garden
- Carlos Santana's $65 Supernatural Napa Valley wine
- Operation BBQ dishes up good food to Oklahoma tornado victims
- Cake mix recall, Eco-Cuisine self reports
- Regrowing Foods from Kitchen Scraps Can Save Money Year-Round
- HGTV Memorial Day Cocktails Liven Up Summer Parties
- Four foods a day to keep the doctor away
- Apples to Whole Grain: why and how these 17 foods fight cancer
- Good Eggs Needed for the Chief Egg Officer Search Contest
- Meatless Monday's 10 Hot Tips For Tasty Summer Grilling That'll Get You Fired Up For A Healthy BBQ Season
- Totally loco number of Doritos Locos Tacos sold in just over a year will blow your mind
- Crazy liquored-up ice cream collection captures 'free spirit' of F. Scott Fitzgerald's muse
- An American original: Oscar Mayer introduces the first bacon hot dog: The Bacon Dog
- Food Suggestions to Help Decrease PMS Symptoms
- Eat, drink and argue: dinner table spats on reality TV