Danni may have won the prize but some other contestants stunned all with their new looks on the season finale of The Biggest Loser.
The big reveal for the contestants came at the usual two-hour live show to wrap up another season of NBC's hit, The Biggest Loser.
The audience was chock full of friends, family, and fans dying to see who win the two prizes of the night.
America voted for Jackson
Jackson topped Joe based in public voting and he became the third member vying for the title of The Biggest Loser and the $250,000 cash prize. Jackson truly looked like a 21 year old young man at 198 pounds after losing more than 42% of his former body weight of 328 lbs.
Jackson said he learned from the many who contacted him on Twitter that, "My struggles were their struggles. Not only were they watching me throw up, they felt like they were throwing up." Uh...Ok.
The $100,000 prize for at home winner went to Gina
The smaller cash prize was a battle among all but the top three of Danni, Jeff and Jackson.
Gina who kicked up a ruckus everywhere she went on the ranch was consistent about something. She had been the biggest loser by percentage of total weight lost each week except the one prior to the finale.
She pulled through however and topped all comers In total that little blonde, Southern fire plug dropped 113 pounds and now weighs a svelte 132 having lost more than 46% of her body weight.
Danni transforms herself.
The parade of bodies as they are today after months of grueling work and sacrifice was nothing short of incredible. Danni appeared as a toned, svelte young woman with a hair and makeup job to rival any Kardashian.
She wore a skin tight one-shoulder dress in red/orange and her muscled legs and arms were sculpted like a statue. It was almost too much, but was it?
Down from her high of 258 pounds, Danni dropped 121 pounds, exactly one more than she needed to eek past Jackson and then Jeff at more than 46% of her former body weight.
Who else looked absolutely fabulous?
Lisa looked like she could step off that stage and into the pages of a photo spread in a magazine. She lost 108 pounds off her previous 246 pound body. Her beauty, both inner and outer gave her a glow that one gets only after being truly happy.
Joe, whose twin brother never stopped beaming at him from the front row of the live audience could easily have passed for a mature man's clothing model. From his peak at 364 pounds, Joe shed an astounding 147 pounds and he looked better than the photos of him from his NFL playing days.
Francelina rocked the audience in a black, sparkly cocktail dress and proudly showed off her new body. There is no doubt that if Jeff fell for her at the ranch when they were both struggling to knock off the pounds, he must have gasped when he saw the new 172 pound Francie, who lost 95 pounds.
Michael, the big guy with the bigger heart will have videos of his former self to show to his little boy. Michael came out in a suit that he wouldn't have been able to get on half his former body. The man who came into camp at an unthinkable 444 pounds weighed in at 308, nothing short of amazing.
Who do you think looked the best last night? The comments section is open. Link to slide show of before and after shots of the contestants, here.
Image: The Biggest Loser/NBC
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- Gary Cole, federal prisoner: Taco Bell stole his Doritos Locos Tacos idea
- Reduce your kidney stone risk by 23 percent by doing this
- HGTV Kitchen Cousins Are Coming Back for More
- Celebrity chef allegedly killed over poorly prepared noodles
- KFC smuggling in Gaza with labor problems in US (VIDEO)
- Weekend Recipe: Rainbow chard, cherries and balsamic with grilled trout
- Deer Corn Recall Issued, FDA Indicates Possible Aflatoxin Contamination
- Cooking with Kale: Easy Recipes to Get You Started with This Superfood
- Zoe Saldana Reveals Her Weight as Women of All Sizes Strive for Confidence
- Outdoor grilling lessons - get ready for summer
- Where are Marley 12 oz cold coffee cups sold?
- Hot weather dinner salad - asparagus, tomatoes and tuna
- In Which HGTV Giveaway Home Can You Find This Kitchen?
- Food Allergies: Which Allergens Are Recognized by Law?
- Grapefruit and prescription meds, when are they safe to mix?