Did anyone catch when Walter asked Kenya if she’d taken her meds on the Real Housewives of Atlanta last night?
More and more, house wreck Kenya is bearing an eerie resemblance to Beverly Hills Housewife Kim Richards last season. Before Richards got clean and sober.
When the Atlanta housewives made it to their suites in Anguilla, Kenya complained about her room. Walter, who seems more and more reluctant about his relationship with Kenya, stood over Kenya and asked her repeatedly if she’d taken her meds.
Kenya’s face was buried in a pillow and she moaned about not having a bathtub.
And this was after Kenya Moore took the ladies and their husbands on a speeding boat ride that turned into a flashdance episode for supermodel Cynthia Bailey.
Viewers aren’t asking if Kenya Moore is mental. They’re saying that she needs to learn the old fashioned way not to flirt with other women’s husbands.
And while fans are all coming to Phaedra’s defense for unleashing the donkey booty in a g-string bikini and wide fishnet cover-up, where’s the sympathy for Kenya’s 12th man, Walter?
Walter sits bye idly and uncomfortably while Kenya dallies out of control. One minute Kenya’s flirting with Apollo. The next she’s strip dancing with Peter. Fifty seconds later, she’s asking for a sperm donation from a perfect stranger.
Is Season 5 of the Real Housewives of Atlanta entertainment or a documentary of Kenya's Moore mental health issues spiraling out of control?
Kenya’s a wreck and maybe deserves the title home wrecker. She’s got her sights on Apollo, a guy who’s younger and sexier than she is, and that upsets his Southern Belle wife Phaedra.
Phaedra versus Kenya has been on for about a week now. Fortunately, Phaedra’s got allies in high places with NeNe Leakes.
And we all know, NeNe Leakes does not like homewreckers (ahem, remember Season One? NeNe to Kim Zolciak: Keep your legs closed to married men!”).
Next week, it appears NeNe puts Miss Kenya in a headlock. Quite frankly, that’s the episode viewers are waiting to see.
Black women stereotypes transmitted via portals like BET and rap videos are damaging and insulting to African American women (not girls, but women) everywhere. Kenya Moore reaffirms those stereotypes for Bravo. Good on Bravo, ratings wise.
But plenty of African American wives and women are not feeling Kenya Moore. At all.
Thus, Kenya Moore gets Season Five of the Real Housewives of Atlanta ultimate Buffoon award.
On a side note, Kroy Biermann’s team, the Atlanta Falcons, got whipped by the North Carolina Panthers yesterday afternoon.
It may be a coincidence that Kroy and Kim’s uglier, nastier side was set to air only hours after the game. Kim left the table, pulled off her mike, and interestingly, Kroy was right outside waiting in the SUV. Moreover, Kroy threatened cameras and Bravo with a lawsuit. (Really, Kroy? Your wife was a reality star before she met you?) And technically, she was working and cameras following her is the job she signed up for.
So typical that a man would end a woman's career for the bedroom, a ring and babies. The ATL girls have summarily dismissed Kim as a total fake and hence ended her reality television career with Bravo.
Kandi doesn’t think Kim will contact the women again and Kim has declared that the women are not her friends. With two small babies at home, it’s probably best Kim beat it. Kim’s got a lot of real housewife work to do raising those children.
Even if June Cleaver isn’t exactly up her alley.
photo credit: Phaedra Parks, Real Housewives of Atlanta/Bravo/Facebook
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- Totally loco number of Doritos Locos Tacos sold in just over a year will blow your mind
- Crazy liquored-up ice cream collection captures 'free spirit' of F. Scott Fitzgerald's muse
- An American original: Oscar Mayer introduces the first bacon hot dog: The Bacon Dog
- Food Suggestions to Help Decrease PMS Symptoms
- Eat, drink and argue: dinner table spats on reality TV
- San Francisco residents cut out popular restaurant's bacon fat, literally
- Two New York Times Food Writers take a grocery shopping tour (video)
- Gary Cole, federal prisoner: Taco Bell stole his Doritos Locos Tacos idea
- Reduce your kidney stone risk by 23 percent by doing this
- HGTV Kitchen Cousins Are Coming Back for More
- Celebrity chef allegedly killed over poorly prepared noodles
- KFC smuggling in Gaza with labor problems in US (VIDEO)
- Weekend Recipe: Rainbow chard, cherries and balsamic with grilled trout
- Deer Corn Recall Issued, FDA Indicates Possible Aflatoxin Contamination
- Cooking with Kale: Easy Recipes to Get You Started with This Superfood