1. Getawaydealz.com’s resort package in Kissimmee starts and ends today with $99 dollar deals on vacation spots near Disney. $99 dollar Disney Vacations for three nights.
Check out Getwawaydealz.com here.
So far, their calendar is open for the getawaydealz.com website except for a few days early in September.
Disney's the premier resort for families and children. While Getawaydealz's package looks really good and the deals are great, there are a couple more bargain Disney vacations out there.
And keep in mind while ordering and placing dates, that Halloween is a popular date to visit the theme park in either California or Florida.
2. Liberty Travel has vacation packages that include airfare, hotel, and theme park ticket starting at $645. Liberty Travel offers a Price Beat Guarantee and will match or better competitive travel offers for identical travel dates.
3. MagicalGetaway.com has 3 day 2 night stays plus 2 theme park tickets on sale now. The offer expires in 13 hours. The $149 per 2 night rate is the lowest available at the site. Check them out here. Book by phone 1-800-608-2156. They also have an end of summer sale for $89, 3 days and 2 nights. AS well as a $145 3 days/2 night deal.
4. Endless Vacation Rentals. Book rooms and packages in Orlando starting at $159 for 3 nights in Orlando with Endlessvacationrentals.com. Theme park tickets include 2 adult Seaworld, Universal and Disney World tickets. These are promotional packages and may include tours of condo sharing properties. Call 877-782-9387
5. Disney Resorts Riverside, $245 packages. Check here.
How do you save money once you're in a Disney Theme Park?
Pack your lunch, decide which souvenirs you want and how much you want to spend before stepping foot into the park. It rains on and off in Florida, so carry capes and umbrellas rather than purchasing in the park to shield you from the weather.
If you have to eat in the park, eat kid's meals, they're less expensive. Share your plates as well. Check with the park beforehand about whether or not your kids with strollers need tickets.
In theme parks, riders with disabilities forego lines.
During your three day stay, find grocery stores. Ethnic cuisine is also good and cost effective dining while in Disney. Stores nearest the theme park, including grocery stores tend to be expensive.
This time of year, Disney theme parks are prepping for their big Halloween celebrations. Considering visiting during late October to cash in on the savings and experience Disney outside of the normal summertime amusement park element.