Walmart is standing toe to toe with competitors who are getting an early start of Black Friday. As others release their black Friday deals and ads, Walmart is holding out with its ads but offering free shipping starting now.
The free shipping deal starts today and ends December 20
Nearly 60,000 items available-including electronics, jewelry and toys-at Walmart.com are eligible for free shipping. There is no minimum purchase to get the free shipping deals; every eligible and available item gets shipped without charge.
Two weeks before Black Friday, the free shipping deal is a good business move for Walmart. Anything purchased online from Walmart should be expected for delivery to a customer’s home within three to five days of the order being processed via standard shipping.
Return shipping is also free or the items can be returned to a local Walmart. Still, customers are awaiting Walmart’s official Black Friday ads and expect their discounts and sales to be “the ultimate.”
However, Best Buy offered better deals last weekend. A 32” LCD at Best Buy sold for $50 less than Walmart.
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- Can a Low-Carb Flaxseed Meal Muffin Really Taste Good? YES!
- Edible life on Mars? NASA explores 3-D pizza printers
- 20 Exciting Ways to Use Eggshells For Home and Garden
- Carlos Santana's $65 Supernatural Napa Valley wine
- Operation BBQ dishes up good food to Oklahoma tornado victims
- Cake mix recall, Eco-Cuisine self reports
- Regrowing Foods from Kitchen Scraps Can Save Money Year-Round
- HGTV Memorial Day Cocktails Liven Up Summer Parties
- Four foods a day to keep the doctor away
- Apples to Whole Grain: why and how these 17 foods fight cancer
- Good Eggs Needed for the Chief Egg Officer Search Contest
- Meatless Monday's 10 Hot Tips For Tasty Summer Grilling That'll Get You Fired Up For A Healthy BBQ Season
- Totally loco number of Doritos Locos Tacos sold in just over a year will blow your mind
- Crazy liquored-up ice cream collection captures 'free spirit' of F. Scott Fitzgerald's muse
- An American original: Oscar Mayer introduces the first bacon hot dog: The Bacon Dog