The Popular iPod Nano from Apple may be getting ready for a major overhaul, according to reports by Appleinsider the next generation of Apple's iPod nano will be a smaller version of the current generation. To prove this, images of third-party case makers including the photo to the right was made by Orient King.
The new Nano to resemble the iPod Shuffle but with a touchscreen?
The case which looks like an iPod Shuffle seems to indicate that the iPod will have a touch-like interface resembling the iPod touch, a 30-pin dock connector and 4 cutouts for buttons and headphone jack. The nano is rumored to have a 3 x 3cm touchscreen which the picture below shows, volume controls, a hold button, and a clip 'round the back are all present on the case.
Apple will be holding a special event Wednesday and could possibly unveil the new Nano, Apple of course is mum on the subject so we have to wait and see what happens Wednesday.
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- MasterChef 4 premieres: Greenback flambé, a wedding proposal, and redemption
- Spare ribs marinade ideas for Memorial Day grilling
- Feed Your Late-Night Cravings on 'Last Call Food Brawl'
- Can a Low-Carb Flaxseed Meal Muffin Really Taste Good? YES!
- Edible life on Mars? NASA explores 3-D pizza printers
- 20 Exciting Ways to Use Eggshells For Home and Garden
- Carlos Santana's $65 Supernatural Napa Valley wine
- Operation BBQ dishes up good food to Oklahoma tornado victims
- Cake mix recall, Eco-Cuisine self reports
- Regrowing Foods from Kitchen Scraps Can Save Money Year-Round
- HGTV Memorial Day Cocktails Liven Up Summer Parties
- Four foods a day to keep the doctor away
- Apples to Whole Grain: why and how these 17 foods fight cancer
- Good Eggs Needed for the Chief Egg Officer Search Contest
- Meatless Monday's 10 Hot Tips For Tasty Summer Grilling That'll Get You Fired Up For A Healthy BBQ Season