As the Laffing Devils fall apart, prez Billy the Kid wants to expand; what is he thinking?
Since prez Gipsy was unceremoniously discharged from the Laffing Devils, the MC has been on a downhill tumble. Now, not only is the leadership of the new prez, Billy the Kid, and the vp, Snubs, under fire, but there may be a rat.
The question is this: Who cares?
It is hard to imagine what this group of guys could have “hidden” in back rooms of their shiny new clubhouse. Seriously, all the concern about cops and rats is just over-the-top for this over-produced show.
But, it is funny, I’ll give them that.
And, now, not only is Gipsy trying to start another MC, but power-hungry Billy wants a new chapter of the Laffing Devils.
The question here is this: What is he thinking?
At this point, the Laffing Devils are in tatters. The prez cannot control his members. The vp apparently doesn’t comprehend that bringing a car to a MC-sponsored drag race is a no-no. And, the majority of the patched club members do not question the fact—actually support it, it seems—that the prez offered hangaround status to a guy who apparently doesn’t even ride, and ultimately dropped out before being voted out.
And, they are going to expand and start a new chapter of this club?
It’s also rather incomprehensible why the mere presence of Gipsy can just shut down any functioning this club may actually have. At a Laffing Devils-sponsored car wash, Gipsy came down to support Snubs, who was trying to earn respect by earning cash for the club. Prez Billy walked right past him, not acknowledging his presence.
This question: Should there not be some level of respect for not only the former prez of this "brotherhood," but also founding father of the club?
Gipsy Can Never Start an MC Again?
The Laffing Devils, after tossing him out—let’s face it, had he not turned in his patches, Gipsy was gone, anyway—apparently feel that he should never be with a club again.
“You don’t think it’s slightly disrespectful to start another club, after you just retired from this one?” Diamond demanded of Gipsy. “You do realize that if you start another club, you’re no longer retired, right? To me, that makes no sense whatsoever.”
Not being on the inside of the MC lifestyle, admittedly, Diamond’s attitude makes no sense to me whatsoever. But it apparently does from his point of view, if not Gipsy’s.
“I’m not doing it to be disrespectful,” Gipsy explained to Diamond. “I’m doing it to continue on with me. I’m starting something that’s different.”
Of course, choosing red and grey as his Sinister Mob Syndicate patch colors does look like a direct dig on his old club.
“In our world, a club has their own colors, they are for a specific reasons,” Danny Boy explained in a camera cameo. “They use them. Nobody else should be using those colors.”
Gipsy obviously does not care about what the Laffing Devils think; whether or not he will care about what other clubs in the area think is yet to be seen. But, it’s hard to believe, really, that any serious trouble that may come his way will come from his former brothers. They’ve never claimed to be a 1% club, and it seems unlikely that, under their current leadership, they are going to start down that road now. But, then again, there are a few troublemakers in the club; time will tell.
Image: Discovery Channel
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- 20 Exciting Ways to Use Eggshells For Home and Garden
- Carlos Santana's $65 Supernatural Napa Valley wine
- Operation BBQ dishes up good food to Oklahoma tornado victims
- Cake mix recall, Eco-Cuisine self reports
- Regrowing Foods from Kitchen Scraps Can Save Money Year-Round
- HGTV Memorial Day Cocktails Liven Up Summer Parties
- Four foods a day to keep the doctor away
- Apples to Whole Grain: why and how these 17 foods fight cancer
- Good Eggs Needed for the Chief Egg Officer Search Contest
- Meatless Monday's 10 Hot Tips For Tasty Summer Grilling That'll Get You Fired Up For A Healthy BBQ Season
- Totally loco number of Doritos Locos Tacos sold in just over a year will blow your mind
- Crazy liquored-up ice cream collection captures 'free spirit' of F. Scott Fitzgerald's muse
- An American original: Oscar Mayer introduces the first bacon hot dog: The Bacon Dog
- Food Suggestions to Help Decrease PMS Symptoms
- Eat, drink and argue: dinner table spats on reality TV