Prepper Snake Blocker fears a collapse of the economy.
It is another week of prep time for the Doomsday Preppers, and the preppers are ready to go a round or two the experts on National Geographic Channel.
This week, fans will meet a prepper with the intriguing name, Snake Blocker, a prepper who is concerned about the economic future of today’s society. According to the National Geographic Channel’s description of episode “In the Hurt Locker”:
Not all preppers are relying on their nuclear family to survive the end of time; to some, creating a tight-knit community of like-minded individuals is the difference between death and survival. Guided by his intuition and his Apache heritage, a prepper known as Snake Blocker is convinced a coming economic collapse will result in social chaos. To protect himself against social unrest, Snake is building a community of people with strong self-defense skills by teaching his own knife-throwing class.
Will Snake Blocker demonstrate the skills necessary to impress the experts? Or will his knife-throwing classes fall flat on the scorecard?
Doomsday Preppers airs on National Geographic Channel on Tuesday nights at 9 p.m.
Image: National Geographic Channel
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- Looking for work this summer? US restaurant industry will add 448,000 summer jobs
- Eating Low-Carb on Memorial Day Can Be Surprisingly Simple
- 4 Grilled shrimp marinade ideas for Memorial Day
- HGTV Memorial Day Weekend Party Menu Ideas are Classic Favorites
- 4 Chicken marinade ideas for Memorial Day grilling
- Edible body scrubs made from foods and sugar in your kitchen
- Kill guests with kindness, not unhealthy drinks this Memorial Day
- MasterChef 4 premieres: Greenback flambé, a wedding proposal, and redemption
- Spare ribs marinade ideas for Memorial Day grilling
- Feed Your Late-Night Cravings on 'Last Call Food Brawl'
- Can a Low-Carb Flaxseed Meal Muffin Really Taste Good? YES!
- Edible life on Mars? NASA explores 3-D pizza printers
- 20 Exciting Ways to Use Eggshells For Home and Garden
- Carlos Santana's $65 Supernatural Napa Valley wine
- Operation BBQ dishes up good food to Oklahoma tornado victims