Fans are anxiously awaiting the beginning of Season Three with Ronnie, Amy and Bobby kicking it off tomorrow on truTV.
Last season, Lizard Lick Towing drew millions of viewers for truTV; this season, which kicks off on January 21, promises to be even more exciting for fans.
Fans are waiting excitedly and wondering nervously: Did Ronnie really sell Lizard Lick Towing at the end of last season? Could the season really be coming back with a new owner running Lizard Lick? Or, as most fans hope, did Ronnie change his mind at the last minute and keep The Lick in the Shirley family, as it should be?
Looking to Get Licked!
As one of truTVs most popular shows, more than 2.8 million viewers turned their TVs to Lizard Lick Towing on Mondays during the second season. And, the show has ranked among basic cable’s Top 5 programs in its timeslot. Season Three promises to deliver more of the same—and better. Comments from Huliq readers show that most are definitely looking forward to getting licked again:
- Anonymous: I love lizard lick. I watch it every week.
- Thomas Platt: I love the show, can’t wait for it to come back on, like a pig waiting for a mud bath.
- Darlbaby: The best darn show on Tru-Tv.....I love lizard lick....can't wait ....
- Trina: I love this show SOOO much! And I can't wait till the next season come on! I'm so excited!!!
- Anonymous: I added the station just so I could get Lizard [Lick Towing] and Hardcore Pawn.
That’s a pretty hardcore fan, adding the station just to get the show (and, of course, Hardcore Pawn).
But, Again, Did He Sell?
Huliq readers are certainly hoping that Ronnie didn’t sell the company:
- Melissa: I really hope Ronnie doesnt sell lizard lick! Even if the show continued I would stop watching it. It just wouldn't be the same without Ronnie, Amy, and Bobby! They make the show; you take away one of them and the entire show is bust! DONT SELL THE LICK RONNIE!!!!!!
- Chad: I agree Lizard Lick would not be the same and like you I would prob stop watching it too; don’t sell.
- Bill Stone: It just would not be the same.
- Jamesman1040: Lizard Lick is the best repo show on TV, my lady and I watch your show every Monday, don’t let anyone take your company away, this is your passion.
- Russell D. Williams: I'm one of you guys’ biggest fans; no money is worth what you guys have so keep up the good work.
So, Huliq readers have spoken: They are hoping that Ronnie did not sell The Lick at the end of last season.
But, did he?
Stay tuned. But, in the meantime, get ready to get licked with this video clip:
The Season Three premiere of Lizard Lick Towing airs on truTV tomorrow night, Monday, January 21, at 10 p.m.
Video: truTV/Lizard Lick Towing