Fans are gearing up for tonight's Chopper: The Revenge, Phase One.
Let the Chopper: The Revenge rumbling begin!
Tonight is Phase One of the American Chopper Live Build-Off, and fans are more than ready to get things started. According to the Discovery Channel:
Last time, Team Junior ran over the competition. This time, Senior and Jesse are out for blood and a new team is stepping up. See who builds the baddest bike and text your vote for the winner during a LIVE show in Las Vegas.
That “new team,” of course, is the team from Fast N’ Loud, Richard and Aaron, representing Gas Monkey Garage. Fans will want to start out their viewing night, in fact, with an all-new episode of Fast N’ Loud—actually, Part Two of last week’s episode, “Apache/Road to Chopper Live." According to Discovery Channel:
The GMG crew exchanges some festive, Build Off-themed "gifts" with Jesse James and the Teutuls. Richard flips a rare but rough 1968 Shelby Mustang, scoring a ski boat ride in the deal. Aaron and crew race against the clock to finish the 59 Chevy Apache.
It may be the Richard and Aaron’s first time around on the American Chopper Live Build-Off, but they are ready to go:
Last year was pretty much a bust for Senior who, as the Fast N’ Loud guys alluded to in the video above, did not even actually build a motorcycle (of course, had it been Junior's entry, fans would have likely loved it for its "creativity"). Jesse ran his mouth a lot, but showed up with a pretty average-looking entry. And, by default, that left Junior’s riveted-out creation ("When it doubt, rivet it out!").
Will Richard and Aaron throw a (Gas Monkey) wrench into the mix this year?
Stay tuned—and don’t forget to vote!
The fun will start tonight, December 10, with Fast N’ Loud at 8 p.m. Then, at 9 p.m., the first night of Chopper: The Revenge will hit the Discovery Channel airwaves. Tomorrow, December 11, fans will see the results of their votes when the teams return, live at 9/8c.
Image: Discovery Channel
Video: Discovery Channel/Fast N’ Loud
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- Operation BBQ dishes up good food to Oklahoma tornado victims
- Cake mix recall, Eco-Cuisine self reports
- Regrowing Foods from Kitchen Scraps Can Save Money Year-Round
- HGTV Memorial Day Cocktails Liven Up Summer Parties
- Four foods a day to keep the doctor away
- Apples to Whole Grain: why and how these 17 foods fight cancer
- Good Eggs Needed for the Chief Egg Officer Search Contest
- Meatless Monday's 10 Hot Tips For Tasty Summer Grilling That'll Get You Fired Up For A Healthy BBQ Season
- Totally loco number of Doritos Locos Tacos sold in just over a year will blow your mind
- Crazy liquored-up ice cream collection captures 'free spirit' of F. Scott Fitzgerald's muse
- An American original: Oscar Mayer introduces the first bacon hot dog: The Bacon Dog
- Food Suggestions to Help Decrease PMS Symptoms
- Eat, drink and argue: dinner table spats on reality TV
- San Francisco residents cut out popular restaurant's bacon fat, literally
- Two New York Times Food Writers take a grocery shopping tour (video)