Will Todd's so-called "Turbo Trommel" produce enough to get Team Hoffman back on track to 1,000 ounces?
It’s another week on Discovery Channel’s Gold Rush, and you can believe that means it is another week of problems for America’s favorite gold miners.
Todd Hoffman and his crew have been on-site for weeks, but have no idea if they are on any gold with their dirt, because they have not had anything to run their dirt with, since their Turbo Trommel was delayed and Todd pulled out Little Blue and pitched her to the side of the road. But, this week, that should be changing. According to the Discovery Channel:
Todd and his crew finally get to test the new Turbo Trommel. Dave pushes his crew to double their last clean out. The Dakota Boys receive a visit from an inspector with the power to shut down their mine and Parker brings in dynamite to blast a boulder.
Last week Dave Turin and his crew got back on the gold for Team Hoffman, but will it be enough to get Todd on the road to a 1,000-ounce season?
Gold Rush Hitting Ratings Jackpot
Regardless of whether or not they are on the gold week-to-week, people are watching, and watching by the millions. On Friday, November 30, Discovery Channel's Gold Rush beat all broadcast television programming, including programs on CBS, NBC, ABC and FOX in the ad friendly P18-49 demo during Prime Time and was the #1 program in ALL OF TELEVISION among P18-49*. Discovery Channel’s Jungle Gold, which follows Gold Rush on Friday nights, also delivered its largest P25-54 audience in the history of the series.
Gold Rush delivered a season-high 2.20 P18-49 AA% for the series and was the #1 program in ALL OF TELEVISION in key male demos including M25-54/18-49/18-34 delivery (no exclusions). It delivered 4.59 million viewers P2+, making it the highest rated telecast of the third season of Gold Rush in the P25-54 demo.
An all-new episode of Gold Rush will premiere tonight, Friday, December 7, at 9/8c. An all-new episode of Jungle Gold will follow at 10/9c, so viewers should stay tuned and continue their Friday night gold-mining experience on the Discovery Channel.
UPDATED: Turbo Trommel a bust at Quartz Creek
Image: Discovery Channel
Video: Discovery Channel/Gold Rush
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- 20 Exciting Ways to Use Eggshells For Home and Garden
- Carlos Santana's $65 Supernatural Napa Valley wine
- Operation BBQ dishes up good food to Oklahoma tornado victims
- Cake mix recall, Eco-Cuisine self reports
- Regrowing Foods from Kitchen Scraps Can Save Money Year-Round
- HGTV Memorial Day Cocktails Liven Up Summer Parties
- Four foods a day to keep the doctor away
- Apples to Whole Grain: why and how these 17 foods fight cancer
- Good Eggs Needed for the Chief Egg Officer Search Contest
- Meatless Monday's 10 Hot Tips For Tasty Summer Grilling That'll Get You Fired Up For A Healthy BBQ Season
- Totally loco number of Doritos Locos Tacos sold in just over a year will blow your mind
- Crazy liquored-up ice cream collection captures 'free spirit' of F. Scott Fitzgerald's muse
- An American original: Oscar Mayer introduces the first bacon hot dog: The Bacon Dog
- Food Suggestions to Help Decrease PMS Symptoms
- Eat, drink and argue: dinner table spats on reality TV