(SPOILER ALERT) If the gang can stay out of jail, could a legal loophole give The Lick back to the Shirleys tonight on truTV?
It is a new season on Lizard Lick Towing, and it looks like Ronnie, Amy and the gang are going to give fans a good time on truTV.
Fans have worried and wondered all of the off-season about Ronnie’s sale of Lizard Lick Towing to competitor Lars Dixon: Did he or didn’t he? Well, as seen in last week’s season opener, he definitely did, and under some strange circumstances. After all, who sells the business they love and cherish, and have given their blood, sweat and tears to build into a successful enterprise, in a five-minute exchange without even reading the contract he is signing? Well, apparently Ronnie Shirley does—and let him be an example as to why you always want to get a lawyer to look over a contract and explain it to you before you go signing it.
Almost immediately, fans now know, Ronnie regretted signing his business over to Lars; he even tried to get the contract back. But, having enticed Ronnie into signing, there was no way Lars was just going to be a nice guy and give Lizard Lick Towing back based on “seller’s remorse.” And, really, why should he? Lars, of course, is not the nice, warm and fuzzy new owner that the rest of the Lizard Lick gang would have hoped for—well, especially since Ronnie signed them all out of jobs—but he did not force Ronnie to sign anything.
But, is there still a legal loophole that can get The Lick back to the Shirleys as it should be?
Possibly—if Ronnie does not manage to screw that up, too, by confronting Lars with his fists and giving HIM legal recourse against Ronnie. Let’s hope so, anyway; otherwise, the Shirleys’ hopes will all be invested in Cousin Johnny, and that doesn’t seem like the best plan to go with, if at all possible to avoid.
But, in the meantime, a crazy scheme puts Juicy in the water and, oh, no, her hair gets wet:
Lizard Lick Towing airs on truTV on Monday nights at 10 p.m.
Want a sneak peek view of tonight's outcome? Watch this video, provided by truTV:
Video: truTV/Lizard Lick Towing
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- Totally loco number of Doritos Locos Tacos sold in just over a year will blow your mind
- Crazy liquored-up ice cream collection captures 'free spirit' of F. Scott Fitzgerald's muse
- An American original: Oscar Mayer introduces the first bacon hot dog: The Bacon Dog
- Food Suggestions to Help Decrease PMS Symptoms
- Eat, drink and argue: dinner table spats on reality TV
- San Francisco residents cut out popular restaurant's bacon fat, literally
- Two New York Times Food Writers take a grocery shopping tour (video)
- Gary Cole, federal prisoner: Taco Bell stole his Doritos Locos Tacos idea
- Reduce your kidney stone risk by 23 percent by doing this
- HGTV Kitchen Cousins Are Coming Back for More
- Celebrity chef allegedly killed over poorly prepared noodles
- KFC smuggling in Gaza with labor problems in US (VIDEO)
- Weekend Recipe: Rainbow chard, cherries and balsamic with grilled trout
- Deer Corn Recall Issued, FDA Indicates Possible Aflatoxin Contamination
- Cooking with Kale: Easy Recipes to Get You Started with This Superfood