Lars Dixon got the keys to Lizard Lick Towing on last night's truTV season premiere, but could it really be Cousin Johnny to the rescue, or is it just another scheme?
It’s on at Lizard Lick Towing on truTV.
Fans have worried for months over whether or not Ronnie sold Lizard Lick Towing—and, it was not only true, it was worse than true. Ronnie, for some unknown reason, signed a contract without reading it, and within seconds, everyone was let go, and Cousin Johnny was a partner at what once was Lizard Lick Towing.
“I didn’t get the pretty lady, but I got your business,” Johnny cockily told Ronnie.
Of course, he was not laughing so hard when Amy knocked him across his face and sent him running from the property.
“I own Lizard Lick, now,” sneaky new owner Lars Dixon said, “and you guys have 72 hours to get out of here,” he warned, putting them on notice that if they tried to run the business into the ground in the meantime, no one was getting paid before they left.
A Mistake, Yes
“I made a mistake,” Ronnie said.
Well, what else do you say?
“Just worry about the repos,” Amy said, “and I’ll figure something out.”
Fans were no doubt squirmin’ on their seats as the show went forward, probably as unable to focus on repos as Bobby. But, everyone knows that Lizard Lick Towing would not be Lizard Lick Towing without Ronnie, Amy and the gang. So, fans waited on that glimmer of hope.
Seriously, Lizard Lick Towing with Cousin Johnny?
A Man on the Inside?
Amy went down to talk to the new owner, who insisted he was working to get Lizard Lick back for his cousin:
“Lars is cooking the books and I have proof. This guy is involved in all kinds of shady stuff. I’ve made a deal with the devil, and I’ve got to change it. I’m working to get Lizard Lick back to you.”
But, can they trust Cousin Johnny?
Well, honestly, do they have much of a choice?
Don't Cause Any Trouble, Ronnie
While Cousin Johnny did his thing, Amy visited an attorney, and the attorney thought they might have a case against Lars. Meanwhile, Lars showed up and tried to throw the gang out, bringing the cops along with him.
“We own this place,” Lars told the U.S. Marshals Service.
Will Amy’s talk with the lawyer be too little too late? And, are Cousin Johnny’s intentions genuine? Even if they are, can he pull off getting Lizard Lick back for the Shirleys?
Lizard Lick Towing airs on truTV on Sunday nights at 10 p.m.
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- Cake mix recall, Eco-Cuisine self reports
- Regrowing Foods from Kitchen Scraps Can Save Money Year-Round
- HGTV Memorial Day Cocktails Liven Up Summer Parties
- Four foods a day to keep the doctor away
- Apples to Whole Grain: why and how these 17 foods fight cancer
- Good Eggs Needed for the Chief Egg Officer Search Contest
- Meatless Monday's 10 Hot Tips For Tasty Summer Grilling That'll Get You Fired Up For A Healthy BBQ Season
- Totally loco number of Doritos Locos Tacos sold in just over a year will blow your mind
- Crazy liquored-up ice cream collection captures 'free spirit' of F. Scott Fitzgerald's muse
- An American original: Oscar Mayer introduces the first bacon hot dog: The Bacon Dog
- Food Suggestions to Help Decrease PMS Symptoms
- Eat, drink and argue: dinner table spats on reality TV
- San Francisco residents cut out popular restaurant's bacon fat, literally
- Two New York Times Food Writers take a grocery shopping tour (video)
- Gary Cole, federal prisoner: Taco Bell stole his Doritos Locos Tacos idea