Parole agents, can expect to have to wade through a field of lies when dealing with their parolee clients, and some, such as Agent Carter, are hardcore on the rules--and parolees know it.
It is the job of parole agents to help guide parolees, as best they can, to a new life as productive citizens outside of prison walls. But, in the end, it is up to the parolees themselves as to whether or not they will take the right road, or if they are just going to hop on the same old road that will lead them right back behind bars. Parole Diaries on TV One features Indianapolis parole agents working with their clients to make a difference, both with them and for the public they are trying to protect.
Agents Have Their Hands Full
- Parole Agent Denise Jackson catches her parolee, ShaAnna Howell, in a lie this week. She is out of prison and out of control. Agent Jackson suspects she is popping pills, and decides to dig deeper for the truth. Will the answers she gets send Howell back behind bars?
- Parole Agent Gerald Carter works a caseload of sex offenders, and he does not hesitate to send these parolees back to prison when they violate the rules--and his clients know it. There is even a rumor among parolees that Agent Carter had a man arrested because he was in a coma and could not make his scheduled parole meeting. But, some will still push Agent Carter to his very limit of patience. In this episode of Parole Diaries, Agent Carter is struggling to make sex offender Jerome Harris understand the rules of his parole, including housing options. And, when Harris runs out of options, Agent Carter goes above and beyond to be sure the public is safe and that Harris is not living where he is not supposed to be.
- Parole Agent John Taylor has his hands full with parolee Joshua Blount this week. Blount, 32, has a criminal record with dozens of arrests and convictions. Agent Taylor wants to help Blount get himself together and walk on the right path, but Blount’s erratic behavior makes his job difficult, and suggests that Agent Taylor is getting nowhere fast with his client.
Will Agent Jackson’s tough love get through to her out-of-control client? Will Agent Carter have a breakthrough with his client? And, will Agent Taylor finally be able to make some progress where none appears to be forthcoming?
Parole Diaries airs on TV One on Wednesday nights at 10/9c.
Image: Towers Productions, LLC
Videos: TV One/Parole Diaries
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- HGTV Memorial Day Cocktails Liven Up Summer Parties
- Four foods a day to keep the doctor away
- Apples to Whole Grain: why and how these 17 foods fight cancer
- Good Eggs Needed for the Chief Egg Officer Search Contest
- Meatless Monday's 10 Hot Tips For Tasty Summer Grilling That'll Get You Fired Up For A Healthy BBQ Season
- Totally loco number of Doritos Locos Tacos sold in just over a year will blow your mind
- Crazy liquored-up ice cream collection captures 'free spirit' of F. Scott Fitzgerald's muse
- An American original: Oscar Mayer introduces the first bacon hot dog: The Bacon Dog
- Food Suggestions to Help Decrease PMS Symptoms
- Eat, drink and argue: dinner table spats on reality TV
- San Francisco residents cut out popular restaurant's bacon fat, literally
- Two New York Times Food Writers take a grocery shopping tour (video)
- Gary Cole, federal prisoner: Taco Bell stole his Doritos Locos Tacos idea
- Reduce your kidney stone risk by 23 percent by doing this
- HGTV Kitchen Cousins Are Coming Back for More