Seth has not learned his lesson on truTVs Hardcore Pawn--or, at least, not the right one.
One would think that Seth would have learned his lesson after trying to sell his dad’s pawn shop out from under him, but apparently that is not the case on this week's episode of Hardcore Pawn.
Les had a hard time finding forgiveness in his heart for his son but, ultimately, realized that his son would always be his son, no matter what, and decided to put Seth’s betrayal behind him and move forward at American Jewelry & Loan. Seth should have learned from the gesture, and definitely should have appreciated how hard it was for his dad, but apparently what he gleaned from the scenario was that he can go behind his father’s back and get away with it. Fans will recall the awkward betrayal that created the rift between father and son in the first place:
Cleaning Up, Tossing Out
This week, to start off the New Year, Seth decides on episode “Junkyard Intervention” that he wants to do some cleaning. However, the cleaning he wants to do is getting rid of “junk” that Les values. According to truTV:
With the warehouse overflowing with broken electronics, Seth decides to orders a dumpster to get rid of the junk - behind his father’s back. Will Les be able to let it go? Or will this new betrayal create a rift between father and son?
Meanwhile, truTV indicates, Ashley is having her own troubles, with law-related issues all over the shop:
Ashley faces off with a woman who threatens to bring charges against her when her pawn doesn’t go as planned, and a man claiming to be a lawyer tries to allegedly swindle her with some fake jewels.
In November, an episode of Hardcore Pawn drew 3.1 million viewers, making it the #1 basic cable program in its timeslot.
Hardcore Pawn airs tonight, Tuesday, New Year’s Day 2013, on truTV at 9 p.m. E/P, following an all-day marathon of Hardcore Pawn favorites on truTV.
Additionally, fans of Hardcore Pawn should hang around after tonight's episode for the premiere of Hardcore Pawn: Chicago, beginning at 9:30 p.m. E/P.
Video: truTV/Hardcore Pawn
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- Four foods a day to keep the doctor away
- Apples to Whole Grain: why and how these 17 foods fight cancer
- Good Eggs Needed for the Chief Egg Officer Search Contest
- Meatless Monday's 10 Hot Tips For Tasty Summer Grilling That'll Get You Fired Up For A Healthy BBQ Season
- Totally loco number of Doritos Locos Tacos sold in just over a year will blow your mind
- Crazy liquored-up ice cream collection captures 'free spirit' of F. Scott Fitzgerald's muse
- An American original: Oscar Mayer introduces the first bacon hot dog: The Bacon Dog
- Food Suggestions to Help Decrease PMS Symptoms
- Eat, drink and argue: dinner table spats on reality TV
- San Francisco residents cut out popular restaurant's bacon fat, literally
- Two New York Times Food Writers take a grocery shopping tour (video)
- Gary Cole, federal prisoner: Taco Bell stole his Doritos Locos Tacos idea
- Reduce your kidney stone risk by 23 percent by doing this
- HGTV Kitchen Cousins Are Coming Back for More
- Celebrity chef allegedly killed over poorly prepared noodles