Can the Brown family do a better job of giving Logan a goodbye send-off than they did attending his high school graduation?
It is time for Logan to wrap up his days as a Brown family “kid” and move on to another world—no doubt a more sane world—of college life on tonight’s season finale of Sister Wives on TLC.
Earlier this season, Logan was featured as he made the choice between two schools: the far-away Southern Utah University and the possibly too-close-to-home UNLV. Not surprisingly, Kody was pushing hard for UNLV. After all, Logan plays a big role in keeping the younger kids in line for the Brown family, and his presence will be greatly missed in that respect. Ultimately, Logan did choose the University of Nevada, Las Vegas—a choice that he indicated would give him a greater diversity of people to meet and mix among, but, one might wonder, will he find the freedom that he no doubt wants, and needs, to experience at this point? When he announced his decision to the family, in fact, he did so with one caveat: “When I go to UNLV, I need you all to treat me like a college student.”
Like a college student as opposed to nearby built-in babysitter, one would guess. But, will they be able to let him go with him so conveniently located—only half-an-hour away, as Kody says:
Time will tell. But, in the meantime, the season finale is at hand, and, according to TLC, in tonight’s episode, “Hard to Say Goodbye”:
As the Browns prepare a proper send-off for Logan's graduation, Kody and the wives push hard to get moved into their new homes before Christmas. Will all the pressures of moving and decorating for the holidays get the better of them?
A proper send-off? Let’s hope it doesn’t require anyone getting anywhere at a specific time, because it certainly did not happen on his high school graduation day.
Good luck, Logan.
Following this episode, the Browns will discuss life as a polygamist family on Sister Wives: Secrets Revealed. In this special one-hour look back on Season Three, the Browns sit down with NBC's Tamron Hall and take a closer look at how life in four separate homes has affected their family unity.
Catch Up with the Browns and the Dargers
Fans can watch a mini-marathon of Sister Wives on TLC today, Sunday, December 30, beginning at 3 p.m. Additionally, fans who may have missed the earlier one-hour Darger family special, My Three Wives, filmed at the time the Dargers visited the Browns in a recent episode, can catch it when it reruns on TLC today at 2 p.m.
Sister Wives airs on TLC on Sunday nights at 9/8c; tonight, following the season finale, the special, Sister Wives: Secrets Revealed, will air at 10/9c.
Video: TLC/Sister Wives
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- HGTV Memorial Day Cocktails Liven Up Summer Parties
- Four foods a day to keep the doctor away
- Apples to Whole Grain: why and how these 17 foods fight cancer
- Good Eggs Needed for the Chief Egg Officer Search Contest
- Meatless Monday's 10 Hot Tips For Tasty Summer Grilling That'll Get You Fired Up For A Healthy BBQ Season
- Totally loco number of Doritos Locos Tacos sold in just over a year will blow your mind
- Crazy liquored-up ice cream collection captures 'free spirit' of F. Scott Fitzgerald's muse
- An American original: Oscar Mayer introduces the first bacon hot dog: The Bacon Dog
- Food Suggestions to Help Decrease PMS Symptoms
- Eat, drink and argue: dinner table spats on reality TV
- San Francisco residents cut out popular restaurant's bacon fat, literally
- Two New York Times Food Writers take a grocery shopping tour (video)
- Gary Cole, federal prisoner: Taco Bell stole his Doritos Locos Tacos idea
- Reduce your kidney stone risk by 23 percent by doing this
- HGTV Kitchen Cousins Are Coming Back for More