Gas Monkey Garage will be entering the American Chopper Live build-off mix this December.
American Chopper fans have been asking ever since Paul Teutul Jr. took the first Live Build-Off competition in Las Vegas, will Paul Sr. and Jesse James have a chance to redeem themselves? Well, the answer now is, “Yes.”
Last December, Paul Jr. was crowned the Ultimate Bike Builder. This year, his dad, as well as Outlaw Garage (What happened to that show?) star Jesse James will return for the second American Chopper Live bike build-off. The threesome will be taking each other on this December 10th and 11th at 9:00pm ET/PT.
However, the Teutuls and James will not be alone in their build-off endeavor. No, this round, Richard Rawlings and Aaron Kaufman from Discovery’s Fast N’ Loud series will join them, and intend to take the grand prize and the bragging rights back to Gas Monkey Garage. According to Discovery, Rawlings, never shy of a little trash talking, has already begun taunting Jesse James and his building capabilities to TMZ. That strategy did not work out so well for James last go around. Is Rawlings all talk or will he able to walk to the walk?
This build-off will no doubt have a different vibe than the first, simply because Junior and Senior are no longer father vs. son on their popular show. This season, American Chopper is simply American Chopper—no Senior vs. Junior attached. Will being pitted against one another once again throw a wrench into their ongoing reunion? Or will they be able to take the competition in stride, and keep their eyes on the real prize: their relationship?
In this two-night special, American Chopper fans will once again have the opportunity to vote on their favorite bike after seeing the four finished products during the regularly-scheduled American Chopper on Monday, December 10th at 9pm ET/PT. The next evening, Tuesday, December 11th at 9:00pm ET/PT, American Chopper Live will air from Las Vegas's Hard Rock Hotel & Casino for what Discovery says is sure to be “a cutthroat television event full of family drama, intense rivalry and some of the most innovative and impressive designs and construction in bike building history.”
American Chopper airs on the Discovery Channel on Monday nights at 9 p.m. E/P.
Image: Discovery Channel
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- Four foods a day to keep the doctor away
- Apples to Whole Grain: why and how these 17 foods fight cancer
- Good Eggs Needed for the Chief Egg Officer Search Contest
- Meatless Monday's 10 Hot Tips For Tasty Summer Grilling That'll Get You Fired Up For A Healthy BBQ Season
- Totally loco number of Doritos Locos Tacos sold in just over a year will blow your mind
- Crazy liquored-up ice cream collection captures 'free spirit' of F. Scott Fitzgerald's muse
- An American original: Oscar Mayer introduces the first bacon hot dog: The Bacon Dog
- Food Suggestions to Help Decrease PMS Symptoms
- Eat, drink and argue: dinner table spats on reality TV
- San Francisco residents cut out popular restaurant's bacon fat, literally
- Two New York Times Food Writers take a grocery shopping tour (video)
- Gary Cole, federal prisoner: Taco Bell stole his Doritos Locos Tacos idea
- Reduce your kidney stone risk by 23 percent by doing this
- HGTV Kitchen Cousins Are Coming Back for More
- Celebrity chef allegedly killed over poorly prepared noodles