From St. Patrick's Day Leprechaun Candy Grapes to Green Jello Mousse, there are many ways to celebrate the day with green Jello including tasty Jolly Rancher jello shots.
Also known as Sour Patch Grapes, Leprechaun Candy Grapes are easy to make with green Jello. St. Patrick's Day is the perfect time to use green Jello to make a variety of tasty treats. From Green Jello Mousse for dessert to intoxicating Jolly Rancher Green Jello shots, they're all easy to make and fun to celebrate the day of wearing green.
St.. Patrick's Day Recipes for Leprechaun Candy (Also Known as Sour Patch Grapes)
Kids of all ages can't resist Sour Patch Kids. There's a healthy way to get your candy fix for St. Patrick's Day. A leprechaun is a fairy in Irish folklore that takes on the form of an old man in a green coat who has a sense of mischief. Leprechauns make shoes and tuck away their coins in a hidden pot of gold located at the end of a rainbow. Add a magical touch of St. Patrick's Day to your meal with Leprechaun Candy from Sweet Treats & More.
1 package of green lime Jello
A bunch of green grapes
Wash the grapes and leave them somewhat wet. Put the gelatin powder on a plate and roll the grapes in it so they are covered. You can also put the Jello powder in a zip lock baggie put in a few grapes at a time and shake them up until they are covered. Refrigerate your candy for a few hours then enjoy. These candies are perfect for the wee ones you love.
St. Patrick's Day Recipe for Jolly Rancher Jello Shots
Part of St. Patrick's Day is imbibing a bit. There are intoxicating candy concoctions for the adults, too. Just make sure the kids don't get their hands on these spiked Jolly Rancher Jello Shots from Drink Mixer. They are easy to get down but watch out, they might catch up to you!
1 cup of boiling water
1 cup of chilled DeKuyper Sour Apple Pucker schnapps
1 package of green apple Jello
Mix the boiling water with the package Jello and let it dissolve for a minute or so. Add a cup of chilled schnapps then stir until combined. Pour the mixture into 1-ounce disposable shot glasses. Refrigerate for a few hours until the Jello sets. You'll about about 20 shot-sized servings to liven up your St. Patrick's Day party.
More St. Patrick's Day Recipes and Treats
A favorite treat to have for St. Patrick's Day is McDonald's Shamrock Shake. It's minty flavor is famous for making people feel like having fun for St. Paddy's Day. HULIQ also offered a recipe for making the beloved Shamrock Shake at home. You can also make Green Jello Mousse using Jello and ice cream. All it takes is boiling water, vanilla ice cream and package of Jello to make a tasty mousse. It's even better topped off with whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles. Below is a video showing you how to make this magnificent mousse for St. Patrick's Day. Of course green Jello on its own is also delicious!
Image Source: Facebook
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- KFC smuggling in Gaza with labor problems in US (VIDEO)
- Weekend Recipe: Rainbow chard, cherries and balsamic with grilled trout
- Deer Corn Recall Issued, FDA Indicates Possible Aflatoxin Contamination
- Cooking with Kale: Easy Recipes to Get You Started with This Superfood
- Zoe Saldana Reveals Her Weight as Women of All Sizes Strive for Confidence
- Outdoor grilling lessons - get ready for summer
- Where are Marley 12 oz cold coffee cups sold?
- Hot weather dinner salad - asparagus, tomatoes and tuna
- In Which HGTV Giveaway Home Can You Find This Kitchen?
- Food Allergies: Which Allergens Are Recognized by Law?
- Grapefruit and prescription meds, when are they safe to mix?
- Fish oil may prevent junk-food brain damage
- Fans request Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts, and get it
- 5 reasons to love wine spritzers
- The Sharks Come Out on The Chew and the Crew Gags