Today ABC's The Chew proves one of the easiest ways get together with great people is to have a potluck party and invite The Neighbors.
Nothing is more fun than an easy-going party with friends, family and neighbors. Today on ABC's “The Chew” the crew shared their own recipes for a fantastic potluck party. To make the gathering even more authentic, Lenny Venito of ABC's “The Neighbors” joined them to share the food and good times.
A Potluck Party for “The Neighbors” on “The Chew”
One of the hottest prime time sitcoms on ABC is “The Neighbors.” A couple of months ago, star Jami Gertz from “The Neighbors” joined “The Chew” for a potluck party. The show premiered in the fall and now has become a major success. A regular family moves into an affordable home located where a bunch of disguised aliens live. The plots are hilarious and so are the neighborly activities. Today Lenny Venito stopped by “The Chew” for a potluck party.
During a potluck party, everyone brings their own dish. It is an affordable way to invite people to your home for a gathering. If you don't have time to do all the cooking yourself, it save you the work. It also adds variety to party. Each person will have their own unique recipes. It gives people choices so there is always something for anyone at the party. Potluck parties are an excellent way to sample new dishes including tantalizing ethnic cuisine. All you need to do is provide the venue and clean up after the gathering. It is half the work and a fraction of the investment of cooking for the party all by yourself. Imagine if your neighbors were aliens like the people on the ABC sitcom? “The Neighbors” airs tonight at 8:30 p.m.
Five Fabulous Potluck Party Dishes on “The Chew”
Variety is definitely the spice of life, especially during a potluck party on “The Chew.” Carla made Kung Po Chicken, her signature chicken dish. Everyone enjoys chicken and HULIQ offered their own 2 fast recipes for chicken and rice for dinner tonight if you are short on time. Michael Symon made Kielbasa and Beans. Few people can resist a yummy dish of sausages and beans. Potatoes are another delicious dish and Clinton Kelly prepared the Ultimate Hash Browns. It proves this tasty dish is good anytime of the day and not just for breakfast.
Daphne Oz, as the daughter of Dr. Oz, has an array of healthy recipes to share with viewers. For the potluck party, she made Fried Brown Rice with Tofu. Even vegetarians will be happy at this neighborhood gathering. Finally, Lenny Venito prepared stuffed pork rolls with Mario Batali. Formerly referred to as Braciole Abbruzzesi, this is a comfort food dish that is sure to make everyone at the party feel full and happy. These are five dishes that are sure to be a hit at your next potluck party if any of your guests are looking for ideas. A potluck party is the perfect excuse to get everyone together for a great time without one person being focused on doing all the work.
ABC's “The Chew” airs weekdays at 1:00 p.m. ET
Image Source: Facebook
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- Looking for work this summer? US restaurant industry will add 448,000 summer jobs
- Eating Low-Carb on Memorial Day Can Be Surprisingly Simple
- 4 Grilled shrimp marinade ideas for Memorial Day
- HGTV Memorial Day Weekend Party Menu Ideas are Classic Favorites
- 4 Chicken marinade ideas for Memorial Day grilling
- Edible body scrubs made from foods and sugar in your kitchen
- Kill guests with kindness, not unhealthy drinks this Memorial Day
- MasterChef 4 premieres: Greenback flambé, a wedding proposal, and redemption
- Spare ribs marinade ideas for Memorial Day grilling
- Feed Your Late-Night Cravings on 'Last Call Food Brawl'
- Can a Low-Carb Flaxseed Meal Muffin Really Taste Good? YES!
- Edible life on Mars? NASA explores 3-D pizza printers
- 20 Exciting Ways to Use Eggshells For Home and Garden
- Carlos Santana's $65 Supernatural Napa Valley wine
- Operation BBQ dishes up good food to Oklahoma tornado victims