Today ABC's The Chew gets musical before Thanksgiving with singer Billy Ray Cyrus and the music group Zac Brown Band for a southern fried theme that is sure to be fun.
Country music is the theme today on ABC's “The Chew.” Sensational singer Billy Ray Cyrus will heat up the kitchen. The music group Zac Brown Band will also appear on the show and fans wonder if they will sing “Chicken Fried” or talk about their favorite southern recipes.
Billy Ray Cyrus on “The Chew”
Fans look forward to seeing Billy Ray Cyrus appear on “The Chew.” He is a renowned country music singer, actor, songwriter and philanthropist. His number one single, “Achy Breaky Heart” was the first single to achieve triple Platinum sales in Australia. Ultimately the song was translated into over one hundred languages.
Cyrus also had eight top-ten singles on the Billboard Country Songs Chart. His album “Some Gave All” achieve 9x Mult-Platinum status in the United States. Besides his successful singing career, Cyrus appeared on the television show “Doc” from 2001 to 2004. In 2005, he started to co-star in “Hannah Montana” on the Disney Channel. This gave him an opportunity to work with his daughter Miley Cyrus. Fans enjoyed watching this talented father and daughter work together.
Viewers wonder what he might cook up in the kitchen today on the show. For the past few days, “The Chew” has been dedicated to the theme of Thanksgiving. They served up seductive desserts and captivating crafts in honor of this family-oriented holiday. They even brought back the Iron Grandmas for a stuffing competition. Fans would enjoy finding out more about how Billy Ray spends Thanksgiving with his loved ones including his famous daughter Miley. One Facebook fan commented, “Love 'The Chew' and Billy Ray Cyrus.” Having the two come together before Thanksgiving is definitely a treat for viewers.
Zac Brown Band on “The Chew”
The country theme continues on “The Chew” with the Zac Brown Band. It is sure to be a musical episode filled with delicious comfort food and lots of laughter. The Zac Brown Band is a country/folk group based in Georgia. They band includes Zac Brown, Jimmy De Martini, John Driskell, Coy Bowles, Chris Fryar, Clay Cook and Daniel de los Reyes. People all over the United States appreciate their music and what it has to say.
The band has toured throughout the country and had a slot on the 2009 and 2010 Bonnaroo Music Festival. Their number one singles on the Billboard country charts include, “Chicken Fried,” “Free,” “Walking Away,” “Toes” and more. It will be exciting to see if both Billy Ray Cyrus and the Zac Brown Band perform on “The Chew” today. Fans also wonder if this southern group will have their own suggestions for yummy delights such as fried chicken and other favorites. Carla is a southern native and sure to offer some mouthwatering ideas for southern cuisine people around the country can make at home. HULIQ will return with more later.
ABC's “The Chew” airs weekdays at 1:00 p.m. ET
Image Source: Facebook
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- Four foods a day to keep the doctor away
- Apples to Whole Grain: why and how these 17 foods fight cancer
- Good Eggs Needed for the Chief Egg Officer Search Contest
- Meatless Monday's 10 Hot Tips For Tasty Summer Grilling That'll Get You Fired Up For A Healthy BBQ Season
- Totally loco number of Doritos Locos Tacos sold in just over a year will blow your mind
- Crazy liquored-up ice cream collection captures 'free spirit' of F. Scott Fitzgerald's muse
- An American original: Oscar Mayer introduces the first bacon hot dog: The Bacon Dog
- Food Suggestions to Help Decrease PMS Symptoms
- Eat, drink and argue: dinner table spats on reality TV
- San Francisco residents cut out popular restaurant's bacon fat, literally
- Two New York Times Food Writers take a grocery shopping tour (video)
- Gary Cole, federal prisoner: Taco Bell stole his Doritos Locos Tacos idea
- Reduce your kidney stone risk by 23 percent by doing this
- HGTV Kitchen Cousins Are Coming Back for More
- Celebrity chef allegedly killed over poorly prepared noodles