Today on ABC's The Chew they are featuring Silver Screen Suppers with canned good recipes and a trip to the groundbreaking Nitehawk Cinema in Brooklyn.
On ABC's “The Chew” it is a day of Silver Screen Suppers. The show is also paying a visit to Nitehawk Cinema in Brooklyn, the original cinema eatery in NYC. Mario will present recipes made from canned goods and invites fans to share their recipes for an opportunity to win a trip to NYC to see “The Chew.”
Silver Screen Suppers on ABC's “The Chew”
On Sunday, The Academy Awards will be airing on ABC. Yesterday “The Chew” offered up some fabulous recipes to serve on The Oscars night. Whether you watch the awards show alone or have a party, the right food makes the event even more special. Clinton also introduced some unique cocktails named for movies nominated for The Oscars. These intoxicating delights are the perfect way to top off the night. Today on “The Chew” the crew will present a variety of Silver Screen Suppers which are sure to be irresistible.
Nitehawk Cinema in Brooklyn on ABC's “The Chew”
In the spirit of sensational Silver Screen Suppers, ABC's “The Chew” is taking a trip to Nitehawk Cinema in Brooklyn. This independent movie house is NYC's original cinema eatery. They are serving up a selective approach to film, drinks and food. They feature first-run and repertory film programming in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Movie enthusiasts can also appreciate tableside food and drink serve in the theaters.
Fans can feast on gourmet concessions, one-of-a-kind cocktails and local beers. The Nitehawk also served special dishes and drinks inspired by the featured films. The team creates the cuisine and cocktails based on their films. At the upstairs lobby and bar, patrons enjoy selected movies while they wait. There is also downstairs cafe with full-service food and beverages. Film fans on a budget can soak up free programming such as the Artist Film Club, Movie Trivia Night and more. The Nitehawk Cinema is also renowned for changing the law that made serving alcohol in movie theaters illegal. “The Chew” crew is sure to have a great time at this venue.
Canned Food Favorites on ABC's “The Chew”
Mario is offering another grab bag challenge today on “The Chew.” He is making some tantalizing dishes with canned foods favorites. Mario welcomes fans to share their own canned food recipes for an opportunity to win a trip to NYC to see “The Chew.” Few people could resist a chance to share a simple recipe and see their favorite afternoon show in-person. One Facebook fan commented, “The Chew has become mine and my husband's favorite dinner hour show. Of course we record it. I make a killer pasta fagiola using canned garbanzos, canned tomatoes. I add fresh herbs and put over ditallini pasta. Yum!” One fortunate fan will win a trip to exciting NYC and a chance to watch “The Chew” live. HULIQ will return with more later.
ABC's “The Chew” airs weekdays at 1:00 p.m. ET
Image Source: Facebook
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- Gary Cole, federal prisoner: Taco Bell stole his Doritos Locos Tacos idea
- Reduce your kidney stone risk by 23 percent by doing this
- HGTV Kitchen Cousins Are Coming Back for More
- Celebrity chef allegedly killed over poorly prepared noodles
- KFC smuggling in Gaza with labor problems in US (VIDEO)
- Weekend Recipe: Rainbow chard, cherries and balsamic with grilled trout
- Deer Corn Recall Issued, FDA Indicates Possible Aflatoxin Contamination
- Cooking with Kale: Easy Recipes to Get You Started with This Superfood
- Zoe Saldana Reveals Her Weight as Women of All Sizes Strive for Confidence
- Outdoor grilling lessons - get ready for summer
- Where are Marley 12 oz cold coffee cups sold?
- Hot weather dinner salad - asparagus, tomatoes and tuna
- In Which HGTV Giveaway Home Can You Find This Kitchen?
- Food Allergies: Which Allergens Are Recognized by Law?
- Grapefruit and prescription meds, when are they safe to mix?