Today fans get to start the day and week off right with ABC's “The Chew” as the crew serves up an array of tasty breakfast ideas.
As a new week of ABC's “The Chew” kicks off, the crew is getting ready for it by serving up some yummy breakfast ideas. It is the ideal way to get energized each morning and feel ready for the day ahead. Today fans will get a few new breakfast recipes to make this meal more appealing.
Blockbuster Breakfast Ideas on “The Chew”
Breakfast is often considered one of the most important meals of the day. Some people skip breakfast and it can cause their bodies to go through metabolic changes. Many experts also found eating breakfast can help people maintain a healthier weight and have more energy throughout the day. Today ABC's “The Chew” is sharing some sensational breakfast ideas to kick off the week on the right note.
There are sure to be fans who run out of the house in a hurry with a cup of coffee and a doughnut. This is immediately causing their metabolisms to soar than crash by mid-morning. Breakfast pastries often contain a lot of calories and fat people don't need to start their day. There are other quick ways to ward off morning hunger without resorting to coffee and doughnuts. Some suggestions include fruit, hard-boiled eggs and a granola bar with a cup of herbal tea.
Many breakfast favorites only take five minutes or less to prepare. Instant oatmeal with a dash of fruit just takes a couple of minutes. Fans can also take a few minutes to cook a healthy breakfast before starting the day. Today “The Chew” is going to share a some fantastic breakfast recipes that are also easy to make. Often it could take less time to fry an egg or some pancakes than it does to drive to a local store and wait in line for food. It may also cost a lot less. “The Chew” crew is sure to give everyone some great ways to eat a healthy breakfast on a dime.
American Originals on “The Chew”
Today is also the kick off of the American Originals series on “The Chew.” Next weekend everyone will be watching the Super Bowl and nibbling on snack foods. The show is sure to show fans how to prepare a few of the best American classic dishes to serve to friend and family who come over to watch the big game. Many football fans like to feast on Buffalo wings, chili, burgers and more.
American Originals can also include certain mouthwatering breakfast dishes. People often start their day with scrambled eggs, sausage on a biscuit and other irresistible dishes typically served for breakfast. On their Facebook page, the show asked fans about their typical breakfast fare. One fan commented, “Waffles with blueberries and whipped cream!!” Another said, “Scrambled eggs with cheese, mushrooms,black olives, green olives and sausage yummy.” Other favorites include pancakes, yogurt and potatoes and eggs. HULIQ will return with more later.
ABC's “The Chew” airs weekdays at 1:00 p.m. ET
Image Source: Facebook
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- Four foods a day to keep the doctor away
- Apples to Whole Grain: why and how these 17 foods fight cancer
- Good Eggs Needed for the Chief Egg Officer Search Contest
- Meatless Monday's 10 Hot Tips For Tasty Summer Grilling That'll Get You Fired Up For A Healthy BBQ Season
- Totally loco number of Doritos Locos Tacos sold in just over a year will blow your mind
- Crazy liquored-up ice cream collection captures 'free spirit' of F. Scott Fitzgerald's muse
- An American original: Oscar Mayer introduces the first bacon hot dog: The Bacon Dog
- Food Suggestions to Help Decrease PMS Symptoms
- Eat, drink and argue: dinner table spats on reality TV
- San Francisco residents cut out popular restaurant's bacon fat, literally
- Two New York Times Food Writers take a grocery shopping tour (video)
- Gary Cole, federal prisoner: Taco Bell stole his Doritos Locos Tacos idea
- Reduce your kidney stone risk by 23 percent by doing this
- HGTV Kitchen Cousins Are Coming Back for More
- Celebrity chef allegedly killed over poorly prepared noodles