Today on ABC's The Chew fans get ready for Clinton's Food Frenzy game and the crew cooks a few simple one pot dishes.
The beginning of a work week can be a hectic time but ABC's “The Chew” is getting fans ready to face it. The crew is preparing some simple one pot dishes that are easy to make on a manic Monday night. Fans will also play Clinton's Food Frenzy game to test their calorie IQ.
All It Takes is One Pot on ABC's “The Chew”
Mondays are always busy with the start of a new work or school week. Everyone is rushing to get ready in the morning and plan the week ahead. Getting back to the regular routine can be tough. ABC's “The Chew” is helping to make it a little bit easier. Making dinner in one pot means less work in the kitchen and fewer dishes to wash after dinner. It is also a healthier choice than buying take out, fast food or frozen dinners. Nothing starts the week better than a homemade meal without all the hassles.
Today ABC's “The Chew” crew is showing fans how to make the most out of using one pot to prepare delicious meals. Sometimes it takes several pots and pans to make dinner then nobody feels like doing the dishes. Even with a dishwasher, the job can become a dull routine. Making a meal in a single pot is easier than you think. A variety of dishes can be created in a single pot including chili, chicken and rice and more. It will be fun to see the ideas they present on “The Chew” today. The crew might even make a pasta dish or other exciting specialties. The best part is a great meal doesn't have to mean turning the kitchen upside down.
Clinton's Food Frenzy Game on ABC's “The Chew”
Clinton Kelly is always serving up sensational ideas and fun on “The Chew.” Viewers look forward to Clinton's Craft Corner segment to learn how to make great crafts without doing a lot of work. He also brings his fashion expertise to this popular daytime lifestyle television show. Clinton helps men and women decide what to wear for work and play without breaking the bank. He also plays a few interesting games on the show with a chance for fans from the audience to win terrific prizes.
Today everyone will be playing Clinton's Food Frenzy game. During this game, people have to guess the right amount of calories in selected foods. This is also an excellent way to learn how many calories are lurking in some of your favorite foods. While the game is fun, it also teaches people to consider how many calories are hidden in their favorite dishes. Often people get the answers wrong in this game and it shows how we could be packing on pounds everyday because we do not know the actual calorie count in what we eat. Having healthier meals means knowing more about calorie content, fats and other important facts. HULIQ will return with more later.
ABC's “The Chew” airs on weekdays at 1:00 p.m. ET
Image Source: Facebook
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- Carlos Santana's $65 Supernatural Napa Valley wine
- Operation BBQ dishes up good food to Oklahoma tornado victims
- Cake mix recall, Eco-Cuisine self reports
- Regrowing Foods from Kitchen Scraps Can Save Money Year-Round
- HGTV Memorial Day Cocktails Liven Up Summer Parties
- Four foods a day to keep the doctor away
- Apples to Whole Grain: why and how these 17 foods fight cancer
- Good Eggs Needed for the Chief Egg Officer Search Contest
- Meatless Monday's 10 Hot Tips For Tasty Summer Grilling That'll Get You Fired Up For A Healthy BBQ Season
- Totally loco number of Doritos Locos Tacos sold in just over a year will blow your mind
- Crazy liquored-up ice cream collection captures 'free spirit' of F. Scott Fitzgerald's muse
- An American original: Oscar Mayer introduces the first bacon hot dog: The Bacon Dog
- Food Suggestions to Help Decrease PMS Symptoms
- Eat, drink and argue: dinner table spats on reality TV
- San Francisco residents cut out popular restaurant's bacon fat, literally