Today on ABC's The Chew the crew is having a day of country cooking with a celebrity guest and a trip to Yardbird in Miami.
Country cooking is the theme of the day on the Monday edition of ABC's “The Chew.” Fans are pleased to see Jewel return to the show for another day in the kitchen. The show will also take a trip to Yardbird Restaurant in Miami Beach to sample some sensational southern cuisine right before spring break.
Jewel Joins ABC's “The Chew”
Celebrity guests are part of the appeal of watching ABC's “The Chew.” Stars heat up the kitchen and strut their stuf with the crew. Some of the celebrities enjoy the show so much they come back for more. One of those beloved celebrities is singer/writer Jewel. She has visited the show before and returning today to do some country cooking with the crew. Last month Jewel joined the crew in the kitchen to spice up some comfort foods. Last year she visited to prepare Italian cuisine for Columbus Day. Clearly she is no stranger to the kitchen.
Fans are happy to see Jewel on the show again. One commented about how cute she is. Another said, “My favorite show, she was great the last time she was on.” Another commented, “From Alaska...married to a country boy...love her and 'The Chew.'” With her country background, Jewel is sure to add something special to the show. She always gets busy in the kitchen and adds a special touch to the dishes of the day.
A Trip to Yardbird in Miami on “The Chew”
Another enjoyable aspect of ABC's “The Chew” is when they take road trips. They visit restaurants and culinary shops that serve up special cuisine in a unique way. Today they will be taking a trip to Miami Beach to go to Yardbird, a southern table and bar. It was named as one of the 50 Best New Restaurants in 2012 by Bon Appetit magazine. They are sure to share some tantalizing dishes with the crew and the viewers.
With spring break around the corner, it is the perfect time to head to Miami Beach for some food and fun. According to the Yardbird website, growing up in the South is a privilege. Carla Hall should know as she grew up in the South. Favorite foods include sweet tea, moon pies and fried chicken. All of these foods have been showcased on “The Chew” during past episodes. Yardbird is sure to serve them in a whole new way. The restaurant offers classic Southern cooking made with farm-fresh ingredients. They also represent the hospitality and culture of the south including family and tradition as well as hard work. Everything is made from scratch and they also serve brunch on Saturdays and Sundays. Fans are sure to have a good time as they take a trip to Miami Beach with “The Chew” to sample some authentic southern fare. HULIQ will return with more later.
ABC's “The Chew” airs weekdays at 1:00 p.m. ET
Image Source: Facebook
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- KFC smuggling in Gaza with labor problems in US (VIDEO)
- Weekend Recipe: Rainbow chard, cherries and balsamic with grilled trout
- Deer Corn Recall Issued, FDA Indicates Possible Aflatoxin Contamination
- Cooking with Kale: Easy Recipes to Get You Started with This Superfood
- Zoe Saldana Reveals Her Weight as Women of All Sizes Strive for Confidence
- Outdoor grilling lessons - get ready for summer
- Where are Marley 12 oz cold coffee cups sold?
- Hot weather dinner salad - asparagus, tomatoes and tuna
- In Which HGTV Giveaway Home Can You Find This Kitchen?
- Food Allergies: Which Allergens Are Recognized by Law?
- Grapefruit and prescription meds, when are they safe to mix?
- Fish oil may prevent junk-food brain damage
- Fans request Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts, and get it
- 5 reasons to love wine spritzers
- The Sharks Come Out on The Chew and the Crew Gags