Today on ABC's The Chew Dana Delany of ABC's Body of Proof is joining the crew to help them bake the perfect cake.
ABC's “The Chew” realizes the perfect cake is an ideal way to greet a great guest. Today the lovely Dana Delany from ABC's “Body of Proof” is heating up the kitchen to bake the perfect cake. The show is also presenting some baking tips in its Easy as ABC: Baking Edition.
Dana Delany on ABC's “The Chew”
Today the delightful Dana Delany is gracing the kitchen at ABC's “The Chew.” Dana is a famous television, film and stage actress as well as a producer and health activist. She is known for her role as Megan Hunt on the ABC drama series “Body of Proof.” She also appeared as Katherine Mayfair in ABC's famed “Desperate Housewives.” Dana has been in show business since the 1970's. She appeared in the sitcom “Sweet Surrender” in 1987. She won two Emmy Award for her role as Colleen McMurphy on ABC's “China Beach” from 1988 to 1991. Dana also appeared in films such as “Light Sleeper,” “The Margaret Sanger Story,” “Wide Awake” and many others. Since the 1990's, Dana has served on the board of the Scleroderma Research Foundation.
Today Dana is showing off her diverse skills in the kitchen on “The Chew.” She will be making the perfect cake with the culinary crew. The show also posted on their Facebook page to find out what cakes fans like most. Selections including mouthwatering options such as dark chocolate fudge cake and carrot cake. Viewers can't wait to see what “The Chew” decide the perfect cake will be. Either way, it's sure to show up in a lot of kitchens across the country. Fans can have fresh cake tonight as they watch ABC's "Body of Proof" at 10:00 p.m. ET.
Easy As ABC: Baking Edition on ABC's “The Chew”
Last week “The Chew” had a cooking class right on television. Fans who were skittish about cooking learned some of the basics so they would feel more confident in the kitchen. Eating a home is typically healthier and less expensive. The crew also presented a few tasty and easy recipes using everyday ingredients. Today the crew will be showing fan the basics about baking. Last month, Martha Stewart visited "The Chew" for an informative Baking 101 session.
Even people who cook meals on a regular basis feel anxious about baking cakes and cookies. The process is different from cooking breakfast, lunch and dinner. From preparing a pan to knowing the right amount of time to bake a cake to perfection, “The Chew” is sharing their expertise with viewers. It is even more exciting they will be doing it with Dana Delany. Her presence is sure to make fans feel more comfortable about going into the kitchen and trying it themselves. Baking fills the house with a pleasant scent and makes people feel eager to have dinner so they can enjoy dessert. You can also bake tasty treats such as cupcakes and cookies to celebrate any occasion. HULIQ will return with more later. Carla presented a few excellent baking tips, First, start small with a few ingredients so you don't get discouraged. Next, resist the temptation to peak and let the heat out while the cake is in the oven. Finally, keep it cool and don't try to frost a warm cake.
ABC's “The Chew” airs weekdays at 1:00 p.m. ET
Image Source: Facebook
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- San Francisco residents cut out popular restaurant's bacon fat, literally
- Two New York Times Food Writers take a grocery shopping tour (video)
- Gary Cole, federal prisoner: Taco Bell stole his Doritos Locos Tacos idea
- Reduce your kidney stone risk by 23 percent by doing this
- HGTV Kitchen Cousins Are Coming Back for More
- Celebrity chef allegedly killed over poorly prepared noodles
- KFC smuggling in Gaza with labor problems in US (VIDEO)
- Weekend Recipe: Rainbow chard, cherries and balsamic with grilled trout
- Deer Corn Recall Issued, FDA Indicates Possible Aflatoxin Contamination
- Cooking with Kale: Easy Recipes to Get You Started with This Superfood
- Zoe Saldana Reveals Her Weight as Women of All Sizes Strive for Confidence
- Outdoor grilling lessons - get ready for summer
- Where are Marley 12 oz cold coffee cups sold?
- Hot weather dinner salad - asparagus, tomatoes and tuna
- In Which HGTV Giveaway Home Can You Find This Kitchen?