Today renowned race car driver Danica Patrick joins ABC's The Chew to prepare a few speedy holiday meals.
The holiday season often means people have little time to accomplish everything they want to do. In honor of the holiday rush, race car driver Danica Patrick is joining ABC's “The Chew” to whip up some speedy holiday recipes. Daphne is also making a quick face mask so fans can put their best face forward at holiday gatherings.
The Holiday Season Starts on “The Chew”
For two weeks, “The Chew” devoted time to preparing for Thanksgiving dinner. From the Battle of the Iron Grandmas to find the ultimate stuffing recipe to serving Thanksgiving leftovers, the crew covered every aspect of turkey day. Now that the leftovers are gone, the holiday season starts. Yesterday was Chewer's Choice with the crew presenting great ideas from fans for food and crafts.
The next few weeks promise to deliver a wealth of holiday ideas to viewers. “The Chew” is dedicated to helping people have great food and lots of fun. They offer craft suggestions and even fashion tips from Clinton. Occasionally the show even gives viewers advice about etiquette. Today Daphne is helping fans put their best face forward to preparing a quick face mask. In the past, Daphne has used everyday food to create facial masks for toning and moisturizing. She is sure to check the cupboards today for good ways to improve your skin and look fabulous at holiday soirees.
Speedy Holiday Recipes with Race Car Driver Danica Patrick
During the hectic holiday season, people have a long task list and little time to accomplish it. Daphne is helping out by giving viewers a recipe for a fast face mask. It gets even faster today on “The Chew” when race car driver Danica Patrick joins the crew in the kitchen. She is the perfect celebrity guest to celebrate the spirit of rushing around for the holidays.
Danica is an auto racing driver, advertising spokeswoman and model. She is the only woman to win a race in the IndyCar Series. The race car driver was dubbed Rookie of the Year in the 2005 IndyCarSeries and 2005 Indianapolis 500. Danica holds the highest finish by a woman in the Indianapolis 500. The Wisconsin native discovered her talent when she started racing go-karts as a child. Danica has competed in the NASCARNationwide Series and the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. In 2013, she will drive the #10 GoDaddy.com Chevy full-time in the Sprint Cup Series for Stewart-Haas Racing. Danica will also have a limited Nationwide Series schedule.
Clearly Danica knows quite a bit about moving fast. Today she will rush around the kitchen at “The Chew” while she dishes with the crew. They are preparing quick holiday recipes people can fit into their busy schedules. Decorating, shopping and wrapping take up a lot of time but everyone still has to eat. The show will offer recipes that don't take all day but still taste delicious. HULIQ will return with more later.
ABC's “The Chew” airs weekdays at 1:00 p.m. ET
Image Source: Facebook
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- Can a Low-Carb Flaxseed Meal Muffin Really Taste Good? YES!
- Edible life on Mars? NASA explores 3-D pizza printers
- 20 Exciting Ways to Use Eggshells For Home and Garden
- Carlos Santana's $65 Supernatural Napa Valley wine
- Operation BBQ dishes up good food to Oklahoma tornado victims
- Cake mix recall, Eco-Cuisine self reports
- Regrowing Foods from Kitchen Scraps Can Save Money Year-Round
- HGTV Memorial Day Cocktails Liven Up Summer Parties
- Four foods a day to keep the doctor away
- Apples to Whole Grain: why and how these 17 foods fight cancer
- Good Eggs Needed for the Chief Egg Officer Search Contest
- Meatless Monday's 10 Hot Tips For Tasty Summer Grilling That'll Get You Fired Up For A Healthy BBQ Season
- Totally loco number of Doritos Locos Tacos sold in just over a year will blow your mind
- Crazy liquored-up ice cream collection captures 'free spirit' of F. Scott Fitzgerald's muse
- An American original: Oscar Mayer introduces the first bacon hot dog: The Bacon Dog