Today fans will experience the perfect combination on ABC's The Chew as a handsome bachelor dishes with the crew and offers some fabulous first date tips.
The weekend is here and fans of ABC's “The Chew” are thinking about their dates for Friday and Saturday night. Today one of the most eligible bachelors appears on the show to offer a few first date tips. Sean Lowe, ABC's newest bachelor, is also preparing some sensational dishes with the crew.
ABC Bachelor Sean Lowe on “The Chew”
A new episode of ABC's “The Bachelor” premiered on Monday, January 7, 2013 at 8:00 p.m. The hero of this season is Sean Lowe, a 28-year-old insurance agent from Dallas, Texas. Everyone remembers his heartbreak on “The Bachelorette” when Emily Maynard eliminated him before the finale. Now fans are hoping this handsome bachelor will finally find true love. Sean Lowe will also heat up the kitchen today on ABC's “The Chew” and offer some savvy first date tips.
Sean fell in love with Emily on “The Bachelorette” and she referred to him as the perfect man but he did not make the final cut. No he is getting a second chance at love as the current star of ABC's “The Bachelor.” Sean is a businessman and entrepreneur who enjoys making a woman feel special. He also has Southern values and is searching for his soul mate for a lasting love. Sean wants to start a family based on love, faith and laughter. He is looking to have his own children and adopt. Clearly this bachelor is a family man who is part of a close-knit family. His sister Shay was introduced to her husband by Sean and now the couple have two children. Sean attended Kansas State on a full football scholarship. His career started in finance, progressed to insurance and now he has a new enterprise running a custom furniture business.
With his experience on “The Bachelorette” and “The Bachelor,” Sean certainly knows a lot about dating. He also successfully matched his sister with the love of her life. Fans might learn a lot when Sean offers his wise dating tips later today on “The Chew.”
Dishing with Sean on “The Chew”
Today Sean will do more than talk about dating. He will also show off his culinary skills in the kitchen with Daphne and Carla. The two ladies will heat up the kitchen with Sean and share some mouthwatering cuisine. Fans on Facebook were asked what they wanted to see Sean and the ladies make. One fan said a romantic dinner for two. Another quipped she wanted to see them make babies while another inquired whether Daphne was pregnant. Since Daphne got married, viewers continue to ask whether she is pregnant yet.
Another fan is clearly impressed with Sean, stating, “He is such as sweetheart. I wish him all the luck int eh world in finding a great wife!” He is certainly trying hard with his appearance on “The Bachelorette” and “The Bachelor.” Today he will take some time away from his search for love to cook up some food and fun on “The Chew.” HULIQ will return with more later.
ABC's “The Chew” airs weekdays at 1:00 p.m.
Image Source: Facebook
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- Looking for work this summer? US restaurant industry will add 448,000 summer jobs
- Eating Low-Carb on Memorial Day Can Be Surprisingly Simple
- 4 Grilled shrimp marinade ideas for Memorial Day
- HGTV Memorial Day Weekend Party Menu Ideas are Classic Favorites
- 4 Chicken marinade ideas for Memorial Day grilling
- Edible body scrubs made from foods and sugar in your kitchen
- Kill guests with kindness, not unhealthy drinks this Memorial Day
- MasterChef 4 premieres: Greenback flambé, a wedding proposal, and redemption
- Spare ribs marinade ideas for Memorial Day grilling
- Feed Your Late-Night Cravings on 'Last Call Food Brawl'
- Can a Low-Carb Flaxseed Meal Muffin Really Taste Good? YES!
- Edible life on Mars? NASA explores 3-D pizza printers
- 20 Exciting Ways to Use Eggshells For Home and Garden
- Carlos Santana's $65 Supernatural Napa Valley wine
- Operation BBQ dishes up good food to Oklahoma tornado victims