Today a famous Goomba joins ABC's The Chew as the crew becomes Fridge Raiders and makes the most out of what they find.
The crew on ABC's The Chew proves viewers might not need to go shopping to make a great meal. Today the show is raiding the refrigerator to find out how to make the most out of its contents. A celebrity Goomba guest will be visiting to join the Fridge-Raiders.
The Fridge-Raiders on ABC's “The Chew”
Few people can say there are no leftovers lurking in their refrigerators. Unfortunately, people often don't know what to do with leftover food and condiments. Sometimes these leftovers wind up going bad or growing mold that makes the refrigerator smell awful. Instead of wasting the food in your refrigerator, you can use it to make delicious dishes. Today the Fridge-Raiders on ABC's “The Chew” will show viewers how to make the most out of what is in your fridge. With the cold weather and limited funds, it is always convenient to find out how to cook what is on hand rather than going out to buy more food.
Everyday items can be transformed into tasty treats without breaking the bank. Often people are on a tight food budget and need ot make the most out of what they already have. The crew is showing fans ways to maximize what they already have in their refrigerators. Last week Allison Fishman of “Cooking Light” joined the show to prove leftovers can be yummy and healthy. Today we will find out more ways to use what is hiding in the refrigerator.
A Goomba Guest on ABC's “The Chew”
With celebrities and leftovers in mind, today Steve Schirripa will stop by “The Chew” for their Fridge-Raiders special on making the most out of what your refrigerator has. Steve with raid the fridge with the crew and serve up some sensational ideas. This New York native is an actor, voice artist, producer, stand-up comedian and author. He is well-known for his famed Goomba-themed books and his Italian background. Fans are wondering if he will whip up something special with Mario Batali, another Italian stallion.
There are sure to be plenty of laughs and great food when Steve joins the show today. He is renowned for playing Bobby Baccalieri in “The Sopranos.” Currently Steve is a regular cast member of ABC Family's “The Secret Life of the American Teenager” and the host of “Nothing Personal.” Steve is the voice of Roberto on the “Open Season” franchise and has also done commercials for Dicks Sporting Goods and Lamisal. Steve resides in New York City with his wife and two daughters. This famous family man also penned popular books such as “The Goomba Diet,” “A Goomba's Guide to Life” and “The Goomba's Book of Love.” As a dad, Steve is sure to have plenty of experience navigating the refrigerator. It will be fun to see what type of Goomba advice Steve will offer the audience of “The Chew” today. HULIQ will return with more later.
ABC “The Chew” airs weekdays at 1:00 p.m. ET
Image Source: Facebook
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- Two New York Times Food Writers take a grocery shopping tour (video)
- Gary Cole, federal prisoner: Taco Bell stole his Doritos Locos Tacos idea
- Reduce your kidney stone risk by 23 percent by doing this
- HGTV Kitchen Cousins Are Coming Back for More
- Celebrity chef allegedly killed over poorly prepared noodles
- KFC smuggling in Gaza with labor problems in US (VIDEO)
- Weekend Recipe: Rainbow chard, cherries and balsamic with grilled trout
- Deer Corn Recall Issued, FDA Indicates Possible Aflatoxin Contamination
- Cooking with Kale: Easy Recipes to Get You Started with This Superfood
- Zoe Saldana Reveals Her Weight as Women of All Sizes Strive for Confidence
- Outdoor grilling lessons - get ready for summer
- Where are Marley 12 oz cold coffee cups sold?
- Hot weather dinner salad - asparagus, tomatoes and tuna
- In Which HGTV Giveaway Home Can You Find This Kitchen?
- Food Allergies: Which Allergens Are Recognized by Law?