Today ABC's The Chew keeps it simple as they go back to basics to serve up easy recipes on the Extra Value Friday Edition.
Fans are going back to the simple life today on ABC's “The Chew.” Everything is as easy as 1, 2, 3 with the crew focusing on the basics. Viewers will also learn some budget-conscious suggestions on the Extra Value Friday Edition.
Going Back to Basics on ABC's “The Chew”
Sometimes cooking and life are much easier when you go back to basics. Today on ABC's “The Chew” the crew is making cooking as easy as 1, 2, 3 so even beginning cooks can create fantastically delicious dishes. Even viewers in a rush can make a mouthwatering meal with a few easy-going tips. Cooking doesn't have to be complicated which is why many fans continue to tune in to get good recipes on “The Chew.” Viewers will also get ideas to save money on the Extra Value Friday Edition.
Every Friday, the show shares tips for how to eat well on a budget. Most people are on a strict food budget and still want to feast on healthy foods. Another way to dine on a dime is to make the most of leftovers that are already in your refrigerator. This week the show shared tasty recipes for transforming leftovers into yummy meals. Without even leaving the house or going shopping, you can make a great meal using what you already have.
Must-Haves in Your Pantry on ABC “The Chew”
During the winter, some people are unable to get out of the house for a couple of days or even longer. This means they need to have their refrigerators, pantries and freezers well-stocked so they can have a hearty breakfast, lunch and dinner. Everyone has different necessities they keep on hand to eat well. Whether the weather is poor or people get sick and can't go shopping, it matters to keep your pantry fully stocked at all times. Today ABC's “The Chew” asked fans on their Facebook page what their must-have items are to to keep in the fridge, freezer and pantry.
Fans responded with different items they like to keep around. One Facebook fan said, “Boneless chicken, eggs ,butter, milk, cheese, ground beef for fridge, freezer. The pantry has to have pasta, spices, oatmeal, chocolate chips, canned tomatoes, soup, beans and coffee.” Another person added items sucha s fruit, sugar and water to the list as well as items to make soup. Having ingredients to make soup always makes a warm and wonderful meal on a chilly winter day. Of course some fans had a sense of humor with one stating, “Ice cubes in freezer, beer and wine in fridge, liquor in pantry cell phone on table to call takeout.” The problem arises when a big storm comes through and takeout might not be available. Leftovers certainly come in handy at those times, even if they come from a local restaurant. HULIQ will return with more later.
ABC's “The Chew” airs on weekdays at 1:00 p.m. ET
Image Source: Facebook
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- Totally loco number of Doritos Locos Tacos sold in just over a year will blow your mind
- Crazy liquored-up ice cream collection captures 'free spirit' of F. Scott Fitzgerald's muse
- An American original: Oscar Mayer introduces the first bacon hot dog: The Bacon Dog
- Food Suggestions to Help Decrease PMS Symptoms
- Eat, drink and argue: dinner table spats on reality TV
- San Francisco residents cut out popular restaurant's bacon fat, literally
- Two New York Times Food Writers take a grocery shopping tour (video)
- Gary Cole, federal prisoner: Taco Bell stole his Doritos Locos Tacos idea
- Reduce your kidney stone risk by 23 percent by doing this
- HGTV Kitchen Cousins Are Coming Back for More
- Celebrity chef allegedly killed over poorly prepared noodles
- KFC smuggling in Gaza with labor problems in US (VIDEO)
- Weekend Recipe: Rainbow chard, cherries and balsamic with grilled trout
- Deer Corn Recall Issued, FDA Indicates Possible Aflatoxin Contamination
- Cooking with Kale: Easy Recipes to Get You Started with This Superfood