Next week on ABC's The Chew there are 5 fresh new episodes with plenty of celebrities and fabulous ideas for fans to look forward to.
After two weeks of watching classic episodes of ABC's “The Chew,” fans are ready for a new week of shows. While the old ones were great, the new ones promise to be equally good or better. Next week there will be an array of celebrity guests, shared Chew Year's resolutions along with health planning,, style and dating tips.
Celebrity Guests on “The Chew”
Before the holidays, ABC's “The Chew” had many sensational stars heat up the kitchen. Kermit the Frog made a calzone with Mario Batali. Valerie Bertinelli shared recipes and Fran Drescher made everyone laugh. Recently Cyndi Lauper appeared on TV Land's “Happily Divorced” with Fran. Now Cyndi will be appearing on “The Chew” on Monday. The "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" guru is sure to be more unusual than ever during her visit. On Tuesday, celebrity chef Bobby Flay will join the crew in the kitchen. It is sure to be a tasty episode as he helps them whip up some healthy and delicious recipes for the New Year.
On Wednesday, sultry Susan Sarandon joins the show. Her long term fans remember her decades ago when she starred in the “Rocky Horror Picture Show.” Now this talented actress will show off her culinary skills on “The Chew.” Chef Helen Cavallo will appear on the show on Thursday to put a healthy spin on a traditional favorite – spaghetti and meatballs. This comfort food will also have less calories so people can stick with their resolutions to shed pounds after some excessive holiday feasting.
Finally Friday promises to be really exciting for viewers. The new star of ABC's “The Bachelor” will appear on “The Chew.' It is sure to get even hotter in the kitchen when handsome Sean Lowe joins the crew to dish and show off his skills with food. He might even offer a few dating tips while the female viewers swoon.
All Kinds of Awesome Advice on “The Chew”
The new year is a time when people are looking to improve their lives. “The Chew” crew will offer ways to help viewers make it happen. Daphne is presenting a Health Plan people can live with. Since she grew up with her father, Dr. Oz, the plan is sure to be a winner. Clinton is known for his fashion savvy and will appear as Fabby to give everyone style tips on Monday. The crew proves healthy food can also be yummy on Tuesday.
Wednesday is all about Meatball Madness. Correspondent Jason Roberts is heading to New York City to check out the famed Meatball Shop. As viewers start to feel tempted to eat high calorie cuisine, on Thursday the show will include a healthy version of spaghetti and meatballs so everyone can eat one of their favorite meals. They will also present variety of comforting dishes without all those unwanted calories. Love is another desire on the agenda for many people. On Friday, the show will be serving up some useful first date tips.
While it was terrific to watch some of the earlier fall shows, fans will get a fresh serving of “The Chew” everyday next week. Their new Facebook profile pick at the farmer's market says it all! From Monday to Friday, there will be something new for everyone to learn and laugh about. HULIQ will return with more next week.
ABC's “The Chew” airs weekdays at 1:00 p.m. ET
Image Source: Facebook
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- Carlos Santana's $65 Supernatural Napa Valley wine
- Operation BBQ dishes up good food to Oklahoma tornado victims
- Cake mix recall, Eco-Cuisine self reports
- Regrowing Foods from Kitchen Scraps Can Save Money Year-Round
- HGTV Memorial Day Cocktails Liven Up Summer Parties
- Four foods a day to keep the doctor away
- Apples to Whole Grain: why and how these 17 foods fight cancer
- Good Eggs Needed for the Chief Egg Officer Search Contest
- Meatless Monday's 10 Hot Tips For Tasty Summer Grilling That'll Get You Fired Up For A Healthy BBQ Season
- Totally loco number of Doritos Locos Tacos sold in just over a year will blow your mind
- Crazy liquored-up ice cream collection captures 'free spirit' of F. Scott Fitzgerald's muse
- An American original: Oscar Mayer introduces the first bacon hot dog: The Bacon Dog
- Food Suggestions to Help Decrease PMS Symptoms
- Eat, drink and argue: dinner table spats on reality TV
- San Francisco residents cut out popular restaurant's bacon fat, literally