After seven years there are only two episodes of NBC's 30 Rock left with Liz Lemons struggling to save to save TGS from cancellation as her new kids arrive.
For seven years, fans have been tuning in to see the antics of Liz Lemon, Jack Donaghy and their eccentric crew on NBC's “30 Rock.” Only two episodes of the iconic show remain. Tonight Liz scrambles to save TGS from cancellation as her new kids arrive. Meanwhile, Jack is busy finding a new NBC president.
Liz Lemon Gets a New Life on NBC's “30 Rock”
For years Liz Lemon was practically married to her career. She spent endless hours talking about her work and love life with her mentor Jack Donaghy. Everyone loves Liz because she has bad day, eats junk food and doesn't always worry about what she wears. People speculated whether Liz would wind up a spinster since she was so dedicated to TGS and the crew. Then Liz started to want a child and her image changed.
Liz considered adopting a child on her own. Then she met Criss and the two decided to get married. The wedding is simple and unceremonious as well as unconventional. Liz dressed up as Princess Leia from “Star Wars” to feel like royalty on her big day. Jack Bennett got Tony Bennett to sing at the clerk's office where they tied the knot. The nuptials were as basic as Liz herself. In the most recent episode, Liz revealed she would be willing to adopt older children since they are easier to get. She is clearly eager to assume her role as a mom.
This week the new kids arrive. It proves Liz was always about more than just work. She is a modern women who is trying to balance a career, motherhood and marriage. It appears her livelihood might be in jeopardy now that she is married with children. Tonight Liz also has to scramble to save TGS from cancellation. She surely can't imagine NBC without TGS anymore than fans can believe the end of an era is coming soon for “30 Rock.” After seven years of delivering endless laughs, the show is just about over.
Jack Donaghy Finds a New NBC President
NBC's “30 Rock” is not afraid to throw barbs at its own network. Many segments have poked fun at NBC management without going over the line. A quintessential boss with great hair and a big ego, Jack Donaghy is always creating fires and putting them out. Tonight he sets out to find a new NBC president. Meanwhile, there are fans wondering if Jack and Liz will ever get together romantically despite the fact she is married to Criss. A show like this could go anywhere with its final episode.
Fans have also grown to love the supporting characters. Nobody is more selfish than Jenna or less selfish than Ken. Tracy is always outrageous and the writers bring to mind the crew on “Saturday Night Life” where Tina Fey came from. No matter what happens during the final episode of “30 Rock” next week, fans will want to see more of Tina Fey, Alec Baldwin and all the other amazing actors and actresses that made it all happen. HULIQ will return with more later about the penultimate episode of the show entitled “A Goon's Deed in a Weary World.”
NBC's “30 Rock” airs on Thursdays at 8:00 p.m. ET
Image Source: Facebook
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- KFC smuggling in Gaza with labor problems in US (VIDEO)
- Weekend Recipe: Rainbow chard, cherries and balsamic with grilled trout
- Deer Corn Recall Issued, FDA Indicates Possible Aflatoxin Contamination
- Cooking with Kale: Easy Recipes to Get You Started with This Superfood
- Zoe Saldana Reveals Her Weight as Women of All Sizes Strive for Confidence
- Outdoor grilling lessons - get ready for summer
- Where are Marley 12 oz cold coffee cups sold?
- Hot weather dinner salad - asparagus, tomatoes and tuna
- In Which HGTV Giveaway Home Can You Find This Kitchen?
- Food Allergies: Which Allergens Are Recognized by Law?
- Grapefruit and prescription meds, when are they safe to mix?
- Fish oil may prevent junk-food brain damage
- Fans request Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts, and get it
- 5 reasons to love wine spritzers
- The Sharks Come Out on The Chew and the Crew Gags