Carmindy and Tim are attending the ultimate Oscar Party at ABC's The Chew to share their sensational fashion tips and celebrate Clinton's birthday.
While an Oscar party is focused on food, it is all about fashion. Today ABC's “The Chew” Extra Value Friday includes cheap ideas for an outstanding Oscar Party. Carmindy and Tim will be attending the soiree to share their fashion ideas and celebrate Clinton's birthday.
An Affordable Oscar Party on ABC's “The Chew”
Each week fans tune into Extra Value Friday on “The Chew” to learn how to party and dine on a dime. Most people are on a tight budget but don't want to compromise on quality. “The Chew” crew shows viewers how to have the best of both worlds. You don't have to break the bank to serve tasty and healthy meals to your family and friends. They are stepping it up a notch today to show fans how to have the ultimate Oscar Party for less.
During the week, the show shared some irresistible recipes for food and cocktails to serve at an Oscar party. Clinton created a few cocktails that related back to the Oscar nominees. Today everyone is going to find out how to prepare for the party on a budget they can afford. From main courses to desserts, there are sure to be some great ideas. To make the party even more fun, there will be celebrity guests who are also celebrating another very special event today.
Carmindy and Ted and Clinton's Birthday on ABC's “The Chew”
Clinton Kelly is more than a talented chef who shares simple craft ideas with fans. He is also a fashion expert who used to star on TLC's “What Not To Wear.” Often Clinton brings his fashion expertise to “The Chew.” He has featured an amazing array of makeovers ranging from swimsuits for men to captivating cocktail dresses for ladies. His tips are always easy to follow and help people be more fashionable as well as serve better food.
Today “The Chew” will be having more than an Oscar Party. It is Clinton's birthday and everyone can't wait to celebrate this fun-loving star. On the show's Facebook page, one fan said, “A toast to you on your birthday. Thanks for brightening my days on the Chew.” This is clearly a fan who appreciates Clinton's passion for wine and unique cocktails as well as his magnificent sense of humor. Other fans simply wished him a happy birthday and mentioned shared birthdays with sisters, pets and more.
Besides being an affordable Oscar Party and birthday celebration, “The Chew” is also inviting celebrity guests Carmindy and Tim to share the good times. They are offering expert fashion and style tips right in time for the Oscars. Everyone will be watching the stars on the red carpet and what they wear. Carmindy is also the famed makeup artist from “What Not To Wear.” From smooth makeup to fashionable attire, this dynamic duo is handling the fashion aspect of attending an Oscar party and Clinton is sure to add something valuable. HULIQ will return with more later.
ABC's “The Chew” airs on weekdays at 1:00 p.m. ET
Image Source: Facebook
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- Deer Corn Recall Issued, FDA Indicates Possible Aflatoxin Contamination
- Cooking with Kale: Easy Recipes to Get You Started with This Superfood
- Zoe Saldana Reveals Her Weight as Women of All Sizes Strive for Confidence
- Outdoor grilling lessons - get ready for summer
- Where are Marley 12 oz cold coffee cups sold?
- Hot weather dinner salad - asparagus, tomatoes and tuna
- In Which HGTV Giveaway Home Can You Find This Kitchen?
- Food Allergies: Which Allergens Are Recognized by Law?
- Grapefruit and prescription meds, when are they safe to mix?
- Fish oil may prevent junk-food brain damage
- Fans request Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts, and get it
- 5 reasons to love wine spritzers
- The Sharks Come Out on The Chew and the Crew Gags
- Justice served: 'food porn' photo lands ID thieves in jail
- 105-Year-Old Granny's secret to a long life: Bacon, and lots of it