Today on ABC's The Chew Michael has an opportunity to work with his celebrity crush to explore the perfect food pairings.
ABC's “The Chew” focuses on food, fun and life with a variety of sensational celebrity guests. Today Michael Symon has the chance to cook with his celebrity crush, one of the most beautiful childhood actresses who is now all grown up. The crew will explore the perfect food pairings to help viewers make the most delicious dishes.
Perfect Food Pairings on “The Chew”
Much like finding the ideal mate, foods either go well together or they don't. Today on “The Chew” the crew will celebrate the perfect food pairings. When foods complement each other, it makes the meal more tasty. Sometimes certain foods have the ideal texture and flavor when they are served together. Of course there are other foods that don't feel right when you serve them as a team.
The right food pairings can make or break a meal. Fans spend time and money to make magnificent meals for the people they love. “The Chew” will help makes these meals even more memorable by helping viewers figure out the right foods to serve on a single plate. It is a technique used by fine restaurants to appeal to diners and make them want to come back for more. Now viewers can do it themselves in their home kitchens with a little help from “The Chew.”
Drew Barrymore on “The Chew”
With perfect pairings in mind, Michael Symon will get the golden opportunity to heat up the kitchen with his childhood crush. Drew Barrymore will join “The Chew” today to help them prepare the dish of the day. While two is company, three could be a crowd. The show's Facebook page states Mario will also be cooking in the kitchen with Drew. Either way, Michael is sure to like the experience. One Facebook fan commented, “Michael finally gets his dream girl!” Another simply states, “I love Drew!” Of course Michael is sure to remain dedicated to his beloved wife Lizzie, who has appeared on the show in the past.
Drew Barrymore is an actress, producer, model, screenwriter and director. This talented and pretty woman is also a descendant of the Drew family and the Barrymore family. She is the granddaughter of John Barrymore, a film legend. Drew first appeared in an advertisement when she was less than one year old. Her first film in 1980 was “Altered States” then she scored her breakout role in “E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial.” Drew wrote the autobiography “Little Girl Lost” in 1990 after some turbulent times in her lie. She transitioned from a child star to a respected adult actress with films such as “Poison Ivy” and “Bad Girls.” Drew is known for appearing in romantic comedies such as “50 First Dates” and “The Wedding Singer.” She also produced “Charlie's Angels,” “Donnie Darko” and more.
Drew's recent projects include “Going the Distance” and “He's Just Not That into You.” In 2007, she became a model for CoverGirl and a spokeswoman for Gucci's latest jewelry line. Since she was named Ambassador Against Hunger for the UN World Food Programme, Drew has donated over $1 million. In 2010, she received the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a Miniseries or Television Film and the Screen Actors Guild Award for her appearance in “Grey Gardens.” Drew Barrymore is sure to bring something special to “The Chew” today. HULIQ will return with more later.
ABC's “The Chew” airs weekdays at 1:00 p.m.
Image Source: Pinterest
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- 20 Exciting Ways to Use Eggshells For Home and Garden
- Carlos Santana's $65 Supernatural Napa Valley wine
- Operation BBQ dishes up good food to Oklahoma tornado victims
- Cake mix recall, Eco-Cuisine self reports
- Regrowing Foods from Kitchen Scraps Can Save Money Year-Round
- HGTV Memorial Day Cocktails Liven Up Summer Parties
- Four foods a day to keep the doctor away
- Apples to Whole Grain: why and how these 17 foods fight cancer
- Good Eggs Needed for the Chief Egg Officer Search Contest
- Meatless Monday's 10 Hot Tips For Tasty Summer Grilling That'll Get You Fired Up For A Healthy BBQ Season
- Totally loco number of Doritos Locos Tacos sold in just over a year will blow your mind
- Crazy liquored-up ice cream collection captures 'free spirit' of F. Scott Fitzgerald's muse
- An American original: Oscar Mayer introduces the first bacon hot dog: The Bacon Dog
- Food Suggestions to Help Decrease PMS Symptoms
- Eat, drink and argue: dinner table spats on reality TV