Richard Blais and ABC's The Chew crew are joining forces to create the ultimate burger from buns to condiments for a taste sensation fans are sure to want to try themselves.
Today on ABC's “The Chew” the crew is preparing the ultimate burger. Richard Blais, a burger expert, is joining the show. From buns to condiments, fans will discover how to make an absolutely mouthwatering burger.
Richard Blais on ABC's “The Chew”
Today is not the first time chef Richard Blais has appeared on ABC's “The Chew.” He appears on the show frequently to share his culinary expertise. Blais is also a husband and father so he is sure to know how to make all kinds of great dishes. Blais attended The Culinary Institute of America and also studied under chefs Daniel Boulud, Thomas Keller and Ferran Adria. Blais has been profiled in prestigious publications such as Food & Wine Magazine and The New York Times. He is known for his unique approach to classic cuisine and having a sense of humor. Blais also won the television cooking competition, “Top Chef: All Stars.”
Blais is also a burger expert. In 2001, he opened BLAIS restaurant. TrailBlais, his company, is a partner in the restaurant FLIP Burger Boutique. He appears on the YouTube show, “Tasted” to present tasty variations of burgers. From stuffed to fried, Blais is a burger trailblazer. He is the perfect person to visit ABC's “The Chew” as they present ways to serve the most amazing burgers.
More About Burgers on ABC's “The Chew”
While it seems like a simple dish, there are countless ways to prepare a burger. Some people prefer traditional beef burgers while others like low-fat turkey burgers. There are also veggie burgers for vegetarians. Clearly this is a food staple for Americans with all difference preferences. Many people like a burger topped with cheese and ketchup served on a bun. People on low-carbohydrate diets can eat a burger without the bun. Even buns come in all types of variations. There are plain ones, sesame seeds ones and whole grain buns for all types of flavors.
Spices can be added inside the burger meat or on the outside. Onions and peppers as well as pickles and mushrooms are all popular ways to top off a burger. You can put tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese on top to create a pizza burger. The creation shown on “The Chew” Facebook page has two burgers, three buns and lots of condiments. One fans felt, “Mmmmm, this looks like something sent from heaven.” Another felt, “That much meat would kill me.” There were also fans who thought there was too much bread. The joy of making burgers is the ability to serve them the way you want them. From the stove top to the barbecue, everyone makes their own kind of signature burger. Today viewers will find out even more ways to make this dietary staple. HULIQ will return with more later.
ABC's “The Chew” airs on weekdays at 1:00 p.m. ET
Image Source: Facebook
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- 20 Exciting Ways to Use Eggshells For Home and Garden
- Carlos Santana's $65 Supernatural Napa Valley wine
- Operation BBQ dishes up good food to Oklahoma tornado victims
- Cake mix recall, Eco-Cuisine self reports
- Regrowing Foods from Kitchen Scraps Can Save Money Year-Round
- HGTV Memorial Day Cocktails Liven Up Summer Parties
- Four foods a day to keep the doctor away
- Apples to Whole Grain: why and how these 17 foods fight cancer
- Good Eggs Needed for the Chief Egg Officer Search Contest
- Meatless Monday's 10 Hot Tips For Tasty Summer Grilling That'll Get You Fired Up For A Healthy BBQ Season
- Totally loco number of Doritos Locos Tacos sold in just over a year will blow your mind
- Crazy liquored-up ice cream collection captures 'free spirit' of F. Scott Fitzgerald's muse
- An American original: Oscar Mayer introduces the first bacon hot dog: The Bacon Dog
- Food Suggestions to Help Decrease PMS Symptoms
- Eat, drink and argue: dinner table spats on reality TV