On ABC's The Chew the crew is offering fans a tantalizing taste of Tinseltown in time for the Academy Awards show on Sunday.
Everyone is looking forward to The Academy Awards on ABC on Sunday night. This week ABC's “The Chew” is helping fans get prepared. The crew is serving up some sensational recipes to enjoy with family or during an Oscars party.
A Taste of Tinseltown on ABC's “The Chew”
When people get together for something special, they want delicious food and captivating cocktails. The cuisine and cocktails add to the memories of the event. Every year, fans look forward to watching the Academy Awards and many have an Oscar night party. It is an exciting time to find out which stars and movies will win the coveted Oscar statuette.
Today the crew on ABC's “The Chew” will be offering viewers a yummy taste of Tinseltown. They are preparing for the Academy Awards by offering an array of mouthwatering recipes. Clinton prepared cocktails in honor of various nominees. The dishes promise to be delicious and make it much easier to plan for an Oscars party. One Facebook fan commented, “Love the show - all 5 of you have great chemistry. I have to say, my favorite is Clinton. I enjoy his craft corner, but especially like Michael.” Another liked Clinton's purple shirt and one felt Clinton looked like he had been working out.
Michael Quits Smoking on ABC's “The Chew”
Many fans have a crush on Michael Symon. Recently viewers discovered Michael was trying to quit smoking. People around the country are hooked on cigarettes or cigars and realize they are bad for heir health. Quitting can be difficult, especially for those who have been smoking for years. Now Michael is making his battle public to help fans get inspired to quit smoking, too. One Facebook fan said, “Has Michael stopped smoking? Why do so many food service people smoke? I don't get it.... Can anyone explain this strange aspect?” Smoking and food preparation definitely does not seem to go well together.
ABC's “The Chew” website features updates about Michael and how he is trying to quit smoking. He quit over a week ago and still struggles with the cravings. When he has an urge to smoke, Michael takes his dog for a long walk instead. It relieves his anxiety and gives him a new morning routine. Exercise is definitely better for his health than smoking. One of his biggest challenges so far was sharing Super Bowl Sunday with family and friends who smoke. Fortunately, they did not smoke around Michael to minimize the temptation. Smoking cigarettes can also affect your taste buds, thought Michael does not think this happened to him. Knowing cigarettes can cause lung cancer and heart disease is inspiration to quit. When you think it can also impact your ability to taste delicious food, there is even more inspiration to get rid of this nasty habit once and for all. HULIQ will return with more later.
ABC's “The Chew” airs on weekdays at 1:00 p.m. ET
Image Source: Facebook
Comment and add to the story without registration, but keep the comments meaningful please. Links are not accepted.
- MasterChef 4 premieres: Greenback flambé, a wedding proposal, and redemption
- Spare ribs marinade ideas for Memorial Day grilling
- Feed Your Late-Night Cravings on 'Last Call Food Brawl'
- Can a Low-Carb Flaxseed Meal Muffin Really Taste Good? YES!
- Edible life on Mars? NASA explores 3-D pizza printers
- 20 Exciting Ways to Use Eggshells For Home and Garden
- Carlos Santana's $65 Supernatural Napa Valley wine
- Operation BBQ dishes up good food to Oklahoma tornado victims
- Cake mix recall, Eco-Cuisine self reports
- Regrowing Foods from Kitchen Scraps Can Save Money Year-Round
- HGTV Memorial Day Cocktails Liven Up Summer Parties
- Four foods a day to keep the doctor away
- Apples to Whole Grain: why and how these 17 foods fight cancer
- Good Eggs Needed for the Chief Egg Officer Search Contest
- Meatless Monday's 10 Hot Tips For Tasty Summer Grilling That'll Get You Fired Up For A Healthy BBQ Season